1/6 Hot Toys - Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Doctor Strange

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him this last week and he's great only nitpick I have is wish the cape was formed better at the shoulder so the arms had better articulation and that he came with relaxed hands.

drstrange.jpg

I really like this guy.

Got him this last week and he's great only nitpick I have is wish the cape was formed better at the shoulder so the arms had better articulation and that he came with relaxed hands.
The cape is so frustrating. The magnets they used are not very strong, because this cape won't stay put on mine.

Wait this released? How quiet was that. What’s the third eye sculpt like? Photos please and thank you.
Suprised no one is looking for this since it got waitlisted and all.
It’s great but the extra accessories and head really push the price up and make a person wonder how bad they really need a Strange in the collection.

It’s great but the extra accessories and head really push the price up and make a person wonder how bad they really need a Strange in the collection.

I mean personally I'm selling mine under retail and still haven't gotten anyone interested which sucks because not only I'm I dropping price from retail but because I need the money due to moving no one wants to buy him.

I mean personally I'm selling mine under retail and still haven't gotten anyone interested which sucks because not only I'm I dropping price from retail but because I need the money due to moving no one wants to buy him.

I'm sorry. Too many Dr. Strang variants out there I guess. Personally, I'm still really happy with my Infinity War Strange.

I'm sorry. Too many Dr. Strang variants out there I guess. Personally, I'm still really happy with my Infinity War Strange.
No need to apologize. Not complaining but just bring up how it's definitely hard rn. It's funny this was considered the definitive version for some but ultimately got brushed off as it wasn't anymore. Strange times (no pun intended)

I think the blue suit and cape is better on this one than the others but the No Way Home Strange has better accessories. I could be wrong. Haven't really owned a Strange since the first one

How much are you selling him for? I might be interested.

Back