Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just 26. The 16 piece assortment and 10 additional figures and 2 weapons packs.

Thanks!

I ordered 19 of the various legion builders, 1 Barbarian Builder set, 7 of the Deluxe figures and 4 weapons packs. Total of 31. Fingers crossed mine is on the way, I haven't been this excited for a line in years.

Mine arrived out of the blue last Thursday. No email or tracking, just came home to find the package.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I hope they have the Man-at-Arms orc at SDCC. Anyone know if they said anything about that?

Scalpers on EvilBay having a field day with these...

BBTS is your best bet if you missed the Kickstarter(like I did).

The figures arrived yesterday afternoon and I haven't been able to stop playing with them since. I'm so glad I signed up for the KickStarter as this is the line I've been wanting ever since I was a little kid.

A minor complaint is that the horns on Thords' helmet arrived plain black while all the promotional shots show them painted. So I repainted them.

attachment.php

I'm one of the weirdos who over a dozen of AD&D figures and the Fang playset but only 3 MOTU figures, so this line speaks to me much more than MOTU ever could. Besides looking amazing on the shelf, these "adult collector" figures are engineered to be durable, highly articulated and as added bonus they have swappable parts. But I'm preaching to the choir.

Army Builder black skeleton with bronze patina, custom kettle helm
21ad20x.jpg

Swapped torso with gold army builder, added silver details
2j4aw6d.jpg

Army builder Orc, rusted paintjob, shortened shoulder armor
10oo749.jpg

Custom skullcap and crown
15qx0qr.jpg

Custom horned helm and skullcap again
200e23p.jpg

2cntqn5.jpg

Here is our first look at one of the figures that will be part of Wave 1.75 of Mythic Legions. The Templar Knight Legion Builder to go with the Templar Knight. The rest of 1.75 should be revealed soon and go up for pre-order soon.

Templar_Builder.jpg

And this was posted earlier that could be the first look at a drawing of a figure that could be part of the second Kickstarter.

Artemyss.jpg

Any idea if these are for sale anywhere other than BBTS and the Four Horsemen site? Of course I'm a little late, but these are killer! Gonna have to keep up moving forward.

Any idea if these are for sale anywhere other than BBTS and the Four Horsemen site? Of course I'm a little late, but these are killer! Gonna have to keep up moving forward.

I believe that is it other than ebay. Wave 1.75 should be going up for pre-order fairly soon on their site. Also there has been talk of doing an all star wave for the kickstarter figures, but nothing concrete yet.

Awesome thanks! I grabbed the Vorgus Vermillion but really want some sort of Barbarian figure. The Frazetta style is great. I'm not really into most of the others like the birds or knights. That Minotaur looks cool coming up though I'll probably try to grab that. I follow them on Instagram, anywhere else I should be checking for pre-order news?

Man, I just got Asterionn from BBTS 2 weeks ago, and have been kicking myself for not going back and grabbing Vitus to go with him. These guys are awesome!

Awesome thanks! I grabbed the Vorgus Vermillion but really want some sort of Barbarian figure. The Frazetta style is great. I'm not really into most of the others like the birds or knights. That Minotaur looks cool coming up though I'll probably try to grab that. I follow them on Instagram, anywhere else I should be checking for pre-order news?

They usually post updates for everything on their main site. I usually try and update this thread when pre-orders are coming up. Wave 1.75 should be up for pre-order soon and I'm guessing we should have a better idea on when within the next week. There may be a few of the army builder figures for sale later this summer. When wave 1.5 comes in stock they will probably have those for sale again. Kickstarter 2 has been talked about starting in the November time frame.

The Shadow Minotaur WILL BE MINE. (And yet, I keep hearing Bart Simpson saying "Don't have a cow, man." in my head...) :lol

The barbarian Knight is pretty cool, though someone said he looks like a knight done up in drag, and now I can't unsee it. :thud:

I'm gonna need that Shadow Minotaur that's cool. I like that Barbarian, but not the colors. Wish it was more silver/black or red or something. Not super into the gold and purple going on. But I like anything "barbarian" so I'll probably bite. Wish I nabbed that Barbarian Builder set, I was too late. I did get hooked up with Attlus though.

3 more 1.75 figures have been revealed with just a couple left to go.

Shadow Orc
SO.jpeg

Knight Builder Set
KB.jpeg

Poison Skeleton
PS.jpg

Really liking how the Poison Skeleton turned out.

Back