Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping they were selling the Man at Arms Orc at SDCC but no luck. Everything looked great.

21405368f80fdba6ab25aa7c14202aa4.jpg

Finally got my summer preorder shipment to go along with my kickstsrter order. Now the troops will stand in wait for the 1.75 wave.

For anyone wanting to pick up figures from wave 1.75 The Convenant of Shadows, you have until August 9th at 3 PM EST to get your order in.

This is a tremendous line. I'll cherry pick though because they are expensive. Just got the first Minotaur. I like some dwarves and Knights though.

Im holding back my cash for the jaguar, wild boar and ghoul, very excited for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally put in my order. I picked up the Black Knight, Silverhorn Sentry, Poison Skeleton, Deluxe Knight Builder Set and 2 Templar Knight Legion Builders. I like the other figures but trying to limit what I pick up with 2.0 coming out fairly soon.

Also the pre-order has been extended until Tuesday August 16th at 11:59 PM

Got my first shipment of ML today. When I receive multiple items I am usually openening the figures one at a time. Tonight I have started with the Barbarian builder set. I am already pretty impressed. I am buying the ML as an extension line to MOTUC and will display them side by side. Barbarian looks good next to He-Man scale wise. Height, muscles size and everything matches well. They are really a nice addition.
The only downside is, that they are far better painted and articulated than MOTUC. Once again I am thinking about giving my MOTUC figures a work over...

Anyway... Fantastoc figures. Looking forward to opening them all up soon.

Got my first shipment of ML today. When I receive multiple items I am usually openening the figures one at a time. Tonight I have started with the Barbarian builder set. I am already pretty impressed. I am buying the ML as an extension line to MOTUC and will display them side by side. Barbarian looks good next to He-Man scale wise. Height, muscles size and everything matches well. They are really a nice addition.
The only downside is, that they are far better painted and articulated than MOTUC. Once again I am thinking about giving my MOTUC figures a work over...

Anyway... Fantastoc figures. Looking forward to opening them all up soon.

The Barbarian Builder set is amazing. So many possibilities. I was really impressed how all of the figures turned out. Even better than I was expecting.

Also today is the last day to pre-order the new figures in the Covenant of Shadows wave.

I put in my order.

12 Templar Knights
Stone Troll (Brown)
Skapular (Templar skeleton)
Scaphoid (green skeleton)
Torionn (Black Minator)
Gorthokk (Brown Orc)
Baron Volligar (Evil Knight)

And now I've spent well over a grand on these figures without any regrets. These turned out so much better than I was expecting. I'm kicking myself for ordering only one set each of the troop builders, but I wasn't sure what the final quality would be like.

I am new to the Mythic Legions line...missed all the 1.0 and gotta start hunting them down and my 1.75 order (1330.00) worth was cancelled by paypal...

For someone just new to this line, can I ask how I go about ordering them? I know I've missed out on the first run, but where do I go to order 2.0? The StoreHorseman page lists everything as sold out - so can I ask what I am supposed to do? It's all a bit vague... :(

For someone just new to this line, can I ask how I go about ordering them? I know I've missed out on the first run, but where do I go to order 2.0? The StoreHorseman page lists everything as sold out - so can I ask what I am supposed to do? It's all a bit vague... :(

2.0 not up yet mate, that wave you havnt missed. I think its november the po goes up, unless someone would correct me on that

Thanks. So I assume an order option will just appear on the StoreHorsemen site when the POs for 2.0 become available?

Thanks. So I assume an order option will just appear on the StoreHorsemen site when the POs for 2.0 become available?

Yes, id expect the forum here to leap into overdrive when they go up. Im really excited for 2.0 so will post the news unless somone else does first

Back