Mythic Legions by Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving the figures for 1.75.

I keep reading about 4HM encouraging others to spread the word about Mythic Legions, but will they bump up production to accommodate the increased demand? Everything is literally sold out in their store and they struggle to ship out the remaining pre-orders from last year.

Anyways, I hope they plan to re-release most of their popular figures from 1.0 and 1.5 again.

I'm loving the figures for 1.75.

I keep reading about 4HM encouraging others to spread the word about Mythic Legions, but will they bump up production to accommodate the increased demand? Everything is literally sold out in their store and they struggle to ship out the remaining pre-orders from last year.

Anyways, I hope they plan to re-release most of their popular figures from 1.0 and 1.5 again.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I will get all of the figures from 1.75, but there are definitely some cool figures in the wave.

Since they are a small company and have limited wharehouse space, I think they would have trouble with unsold stock, so they order what they think will sell out fairly quickly. It sounds like the plan is to re-issue some figures from 1.0 and 1.5 should be available when they come in stock. The best way to get the figures though is to order when they first go up.

The shipping is slow. Sounds like they are done with Kickstarter orders and have moved on to pre-orders from last year now and will do pre-orders from this year last.

Warlord

100_7837.JPG100_7838.JPG

I love the Poison Skeleton! So far there 3 I need from this wave. I got my hands on Attlus, Blood Knight and FINALLY the Barbarian Set!!! I'm in love with these. The opener friendly package, the easy swap options, everything!

Teemu - Warduke! Looks awesome! I definitely want to make a version when I get my Barbarian Builder figure.

I missed the Kickstarter, but placed orders from their web site when they were listed (May 2015, Feb 2016 (Pixxus), and May 2016). I can't wait to get my orders! I haven't been this excited about a line of figures in a long time.

I was able to trade a Skeleton Head for a Vampire, so quickly repainted it to look like a blind cave orc.

2rwkpad.jpg

291040l.jpg

I'm still waiting for my non-kickstarter Store Horsemen Order (I think they said they were starting to ship those orders out this week!), but I couldn't resist and placed an order through BigBadToyStore. I received the figures today (I ordered Bothar Shadowhorn and two Dwarf army builders (bronze)). They are amazing! Everything from the articulation, to the sculpts, to the paint application is phenomenal!

I can't wait to receive my remaining figures (knights and skeletons), but these Dwarves will definitely make do for now.

Got part of my initial Order today (Blood Knight, Gold Knight, Silver Knight). These guys look amazing!

Question - is there a tutorial for putting on the cape? I've seen people doing different things in reviews, but I can't figure out how to make the cape look like the promotional pictures. There are 4 holes so I folded the cape and put the shoulder armor peg through each set of holes - is that what everybody else is doing? It gives the figure a bit of a billowy look, but it doesn't really look right.

Mythics Legions: Covenant of Shadows pre-orders go up Midnight EST tonight and they said the trolls will be re-appearing as well as 1.0 All Stars. Not sure who will be listed in the All Stars yet. Complete set of Convenant of Shadows is $275 or $35 for individuals, $22 for Templar Legion Builder and $52 for Deluxe Knight Builder set.

Head over to https://www.shopfourhorsemen.com/ to place an order.

mythic-legions-covenant-of-shadow-all-in-set-3.gif.jpg

Wave 1.75 looks great! I picked up a few Templar Legion Builders and the Black Knight.

All Stars figures:
mythic-legions-all-stars-all-in-set-3.gif

I picked up Sr. Gideon Heavensbrand to go with my (upcoming) Warduke figure (Barbarian Builder set).

Thanks! :hi5:

Ordered both sets in a heartbeat. Would also love to get the trolls, but the budget is already stretched for the two sets.

This sale came totally unexpected for me and would have been missed if you did not post here. Thank you!

The Mythic Legions 2.0 wave is looking pretty cool so far. The female knights look great. I can't wait to see what else they have in store.

Also - does anybody know of any other retailers selling Mythic Legions 1.0 figures besides BigBadToyStore.com? I really want an Attlus the Conquerer figure but can't find him for a decent price anywhere. I stupidly bought 2 Blood Knights instead of 1 Attlus and 1 Bloodknight... Maybe they'll rerelease him in an upcoming All Stars wave.

Oh man... :drool

13700110_300913006921093_3425093101147690744_n.jpg

13754686_300913000254427_7617305758767789601_n.jpg

That Boar figure will be mine. Oh yes. And damn, but those Trolls are calling me too. So. Awesome.

I grabbed the Scaphoid, Orc and another Barbarian Builder set but after the pics dropped from SDCC I'm gonna need a troll and a few others yeesh

Took a few of my Mythic Legions figures out for a photoshoot:

Blood Knight and his Skeleton retinue

Bones!

Blood Knight vs. Gold Knight

Bothar Shadowhorn

Bothar and Bronze Dwarves

These figures are so much fun!

Back