Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<OBJECT classid="clsid:D<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="https://image.com.com/gamespot/images/cne_flash/production/eidothea/release/eidothea.swf"><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE="noScale"><PARAM NAME=salign VALUE="lt"><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=allowscriptaccess VALUE="always"><PARAM NAME=flashvars VALUE="bwr=0&playerMode=embedded&movieAspect=16.9&mapp=embedded_640&gen=1&viewMode=sd&autoPlay=false&paramsXML=http%3A%2F%2___.gamespot.com%2Fpages%2Fvideo_player%2Fxml.php%3Fid%3D6266626%26mode%3Dembedded%26width%3D640%26height%3D391%26newplayer%3D1%26skin%3DeidotheaEmbedded640_169.xml"><embed id="mymovie" width="640" height="391" flashvars="bwr=0&playerMode=embedded&movieAspect=16.9&mapp=embedded_640&gen=1&viewMode=sd&autoPlay=false&paramsXML=http%3A%2F%2___.gamespot.com%2Fpages%2Fvideo_player%2Fxml.php%3Fid%3D6266626%26mode%3Dembedded%26width%3D640%26height%3D391%26newplayer%3D1%26skin%3DeidotheaEmbedded640_169.xml" wmode="opaque" allowscriptaccess="always" scale="noScale" salign="lt" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" name="mymovie" style="" src="https://image.com.com/gamespot/images/cne_flash/production/eidothea/release/eidothea.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/></embed></OBJECT>

Yeah the Skorpion (do they spell it with a K in MK??) and Kung Lao fatalities both looked impressive. Can't wait to get into this game, as I'll finally have something else to use my Hori stick with.

They already have DLC planned as fighters and what not. I mean DLC is going to far when they are leaving characters out of the product just to charge for a key to unlock them in the final game.

DLC was meant to enhance the game, not find ways for the developers to cash in even more. And it can be argued that "Hey you don't have to pay for the DLC if you don't want it" But they make you feel like your rocking an incomplete game without it.

Here's the new MK! Then bam a month later, hey kids if you wanna play as Baraka, Cyrax, Goro, Kabal, and Mileena, cough up $5. Argh.

I'm betting Amazon will have an exclusive character pre-order bonus and Gamestop will have one too. They love to do that ____.

Yep, it's stupid as hell. I'm feed up, but alas me being sick of their shat won't do a damn thing about it. Games go up in price and now the age of DLC and super special/collectors editions is among us. A game that use to cost us $50, is not sometimes $100+ depending on how much cash your willing to shell over for your favorite gaming series. They are raking in so much more cash now than ever....and we are paying more than ever.

Yep, it's stupid as hell. I'm feed up, but alas me being sick of their shat won't do a damn thing about it. Games go up in price and now the age of DLC and super special/collectors editions is among us. A game that use to cost us $50, is not sometimes $100+ depending on how much cash your willing to shell over for your favorite gaming series. They are raking in so much more cash now than ever....and we are paying more than ever.

I agree who heartedly. As you said game developer are making more money than ever and yet their complaining about the sales of used games. Hell I've heard remors the next gen consoles, the games will be DLC only in order to stop the sale of use games. I alos hate how almost every game nowdays come out with a Game of the Year edition somtimes less than a year after originally being released especially when most of the added content could have and should have been including in the first place.

But back on topic, was there any more news on this at E3?

They already have DLC planned as fighters and what not. I mean DLC is going to far when they are leaving characters out of the product just to charge for a key to unlock them in the final game.

DLC was meant to enhance the game, not find ways for the developers to cash in even more. And it can be argued that "Hey you don't have to pay for the DLC if you don't want it" But they make you feel like your rocking an incomplete game without it.

Here's the new MK! Then bam a month later, hey kids if you wanna play as Baraka, Cyrax, Goro, Kabal, and Mileena, cough up $5. Argh.

From what I understand, the story is takes place from MK1 to MK3. So characters like Baraka, Cyrax, Goro, Kabal, and Mileena; will most likely be in the game. Except maybe Goro, as a playable fighter.

From what I understand, the story is takes place from MK1 to MK3. So characters like Baraka, Cyrax, Goro, Kabal, and Mileena; will most likely be in the game. Except maybe Goro, as a playable fighter.

Well I just listed random people because regardless they will have characters set in that time frame that you must pay for to play as. Image having the character already on your disc, but you need to pay like $9.99 to play as them...stupid.

Back