Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got me. One solitary brand new example. By the way we weren't talking about gekkos we were talking about white raiden on your first quoted comment

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Why's it a solitary example, what's the difference between the PAK Peace Walker figures in the HD Edition and those that saw regular release?
Oh and btw we were talking about the possible inclusion of gekkos in an upcoming release, possibly as a sdcc exclusive with another Raiden figure.

funny you should ask. gimme a few days and i will show you because i just bought the PP kaz and hes been shipped and in transit to me. the differences in the premium package and the originals are: sneaking suit version zero has a chrome finish with orange detail and an orange shield limited to 500, battle dress snake PP has a chrome finish and brighter orange joints, and kaz PP has darkened fatigues with a high gloss finish. all were not offered retail and could only be attained via premium package or special event/reseller. for some reason kaz is the hardest one to find. version zero pops up on ebay rarely, and the battle dress ones are readily available on ebay and various sites, although theyre expensive.

Last edited:
wow Fedex Smartpost sucks ***. It's in the town 10 mins from me and the expected delivery date is TUESDAY

008-8.jpg

005-8.jpg

010-8.jpg

011-8.jpg

Custom Sam HF Blade scabbard WIP. I'm basing it off Solidus's scabbard and sword.

001-8.jpg

002-8.jpg

funny you should ask. gimme a few days and i will show you because i just bought the PP kaz and hes been shipped and in transit to me. the differences in the premium package and the originals are: sneaking suit version zero has a chrome finish with orange detail and an orange shield limited to 500, battle dress snake PP has a chrome finish and brighter orange joints, and kaz PP has darkened fatigues with a high gloss finish. all were not offered retail and could only be attained via premium package or special event/reseller. for some reason kaz is the hardest one to find. version zero pops up on ebay rarely, and the battle dress ones are readily available on ebay and various sites, although theyre expensive.

So those molds were reused, albeit with minor paint changes. :wink1:

So those molds were reused, albeit with minor paint changes. :wink1:

yes, were were disputing the fact that they didnt release exclusive figures alone, not that they reuse the mold. were getting 5 raidens. of course they do. please hold on the "im trying to catch you messing up" gig. im bored with it......... no offense.

FOR SALE:
Play Arts Kai Clear Stand NEW - $22 delivered in USA

(paid via paypal GIFT, no fees to me; shipping via USPS or Fedex)

Originally included with MGR Raiden figure, this cool stand includes all parts and pieces and instructions. Anyone looking for a cool adjustable stand, this is it! Perfect for the Play Arts Kai figure line!

playarts_hexaVol2_display_stand_COMBO.jpg

Last edited:
yes, were were disputing the fact that they didnt release exclusive figures alone, not that they reuse the mold. were getting 5 raidens. of course they do. please hold on the "im trying to catch you messing up" gig. im bored with it......... no offense.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PIckHrZ0o[/ame]

:lol I'm not trying to catch you out but I have constantly maintained the fact that they will reuse molds given the chance even from figures that were included in collectors editions. Get off your high horse dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PIckHrZ0o

:lol I'm not trying to catch you out but I have constantly maintained the fact that they will reuse molds given the chance even from figures that were included in collectors editions. Get off your high horse dude.

White Raiden being exclusive to a game release is really unfair. At least with the Battle Dress Snake can be bought from any retailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PIckHrZ0o

okay, they repaint the original figure molds for special editions. they dont make the original from special editions molds. whos on a high horse? i just dont want to have this nitpicking contest thats all. relax buddy, alright guy?

Moving on, so with the announcement of the dwarf gekkos as an imminent release I'm hopeful for more Rising figures, fingers crossed for a Wolf and Jetstream Sam at the very least. :pray:

I kinda doubt we will get Wolf since as far as I know the last non human bodied figure they did was RedXIII.

If we could get one more, definitely Sam. I really would like a Sundowner with all the armor on him.

I kinda doubt we will get Wolf since as far as I know the last non human bodied figure they did was RedXIII.

If we could get one more, definitely Sam. I really would like a Sundowner with all the armor on him.

I think Sam's definitely the character most people would go for plus he'll be a playable character in the upcoming DLC package so that can only help.

Back