Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have made a number of custom stands/bases using some old DID 1/6th scale bases drilled and tapped/screwed onto various other dioramas form other 1/6th and 1/12th scale figures. I'll try to post some photos in the near future. The stands are less intrusive than even the SE PAK clear bases and really provide a solid hold on the figure (though nothing "mid-air" if you're into that sort of thing, which I'm not).

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm looking to buy Zavvi exclusive white raiden. It says it's a Uk exclusive but still gives me the option to buy it even though im in Australia. What will happen if I place an order for one, would they cancel it?

Hey guys I'm looking to buy Zavvi exclusive white raiden. It says it's a Uk exclusive but still gives me the option to buy it even though im in Australia. What will happen if I place an order for one, would they cancel it?

They won't ship it to aussie. If you look on the description it clearly says 'This product will only be shipped within Europe'

Evilbay is your best bet man just suck it up

Oddly, I have no desire to own anyone else from this game. No one really stood out to me. I hope they make them though, for the sake of those who want them.

I'm the same, I didn't really like any of the other characters in Rising

If i had to choose one it would be Sam though, i thought his voice was cool and fitted well

Abit like Ezio in Assassins Creed, and David Hayter for MGS. the prefect voices for the protagonist in there games

I do hope they release other figures for the fella's that do want him. I think there's zero chance of a wolf though and if they do it'll be far too expensive and not worth it

I'm the same, I didn't really like any of the other characters in Rising

If i had to choose one it would be Sam though, i thought his voice was cool and fitted well

Abit like Ezio in Assassins Creed, and David Hayter for MGS. the prefect voices for the protagonist in there games

I do hope they release other figures for the fella's that do want him. I think there's zero chance of a wolf though and if they do it'll be far too expensive and not worth it

Sam was the most Samurai like from the game, I loved his look and his sword.

Sam was the most Samurai like from the game, I loved his look and his sword.

Definitely although i didn't think his armour was as samurai-esq as his character. I think that's the main reason i'm not that fussed

Regardless he would make a good figure

Definitely although i didn't think his armour was as samurai-esq as his character. I think that's the main reason i'm not that fussed

Regardless he would make a good figure

Yeah I know what you mean. He reminds me a lot of Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur.

mitsurugi.jpg

Just bought another White Raiden off Kiva! :clap

Anyone interested in a PAL version of the game and the White Raiden code?

WellCQC - any word from Anime Island?

I only ask as they've got Raiden listed as IN STOCK & $9,999 on Amazon.com :D :D

I ordered Raiden too, from Anime Island, but I asked them about it, and they said that they got cut short on the quantity of Raidens sent to them.

They're positive that they will fill up again later, but they can't 100% confirm/promise that that is the case. :/

Hahahahaha at least Kiva won't give it to you for rape rates

Sent from the Shell by codec.

He gave it to me at a great price. He's more about canon colors so he's waiting on the Black version to hit Europe.

The Black version is better anyway.

Me and Kiva had the idea of maybe developing something to put on the HF blade to give it the electrical current look.

I thought if you got some very thin wire and spraying it blue and wrapping it around the blade.

WellCQC - any word from Anime Island?

I only ask as they've got Raiden listed as IN STOCK & $9,999 on Amazon.com :D :D

"The ones listed for 400 are on hold not for sale hence why they are 3 times (now I raised them to $10K so there is no confusion) the price of everybody else’s price. Square Enix cut all the dealers/distributors numbers (why all these people are selling him for $150-200USD) and so the ones we had sent to Amazon as extras are not for sale as they cut us short on the first shipment and we need those for pre-orders. We are going thru and shipping out the ones in stock to everyone in the order they placed their pre-order. I believe your order is early enough in the list and will be shipping out in the next few days. "

i posted it already for those who wanted to know.

He gave it to me at a great price. He's more about canon colors so he's waiting on the Black version to hit Europe.

The Black version is better anyway.

Me and Kiva had the idea of maybe developing something to put on the HF blade to give it the electrical current look.

I thought if you got some very thin wire and spraying it blue and wrapping it around the blade.

look up el wire it should work nicely.................:dunno

i was thinking about buying a sheet of blue foil like this

$T2eC16JHJGoE9nuQeW31BQJMK7Gwfw~~60_58.JPG

so you can cut and wrap several strips around the blade

Back