Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, did any of you who ordered the black Raiden figure from BBTS, receive your figures early (in March)? I see that they changed the ship date to April..

I see!

Never knew it was released...

I still prefer the original version :)

Oh I do too of course, just it's such a unique color scheme I couldn't pass it up.

Guys, did any of you who ordered the black Raiden figure from BBTS, receive your figures early (in March)? I see that they changed the ship date to April..

No such luck, I had PO'd it immediately when it first went up and I cancelled it last week and got it off Amazon when they had the 69.99 version in stock. As far as I know, BBTS never got it.

I know Sams theme song off by heart. The sound track to this game is effing awesome. i dont think it gets mentioned enough

It's not the only games with good music.
You know that...lol
Many amazing composers out there.
Mass Effect 3 for one. Last year, that was the best soundtrack according to you lol
Maybe it's better to say MANY games have great soundtracks, including Metal Gear series.

[ame]https://youtu.be/DN5zcSr4_i0[/ame]

Not to mention Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy series and Chrono Trigger), Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill series), and Joe Hisaishi's Ni no Kuni score to name a few.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISbVq8Z9dQM[/ame]

after getting this raiden.... they HAVE to do at least Sam in the same scale.... it would be a huge let down if they dont.

Oddly, I have no desire to own anyone else from this game. No one really stood out to me. I hope they make them though, for the sake of those who want them.

Hate it when that happens to me when I play games. It happens though, sometimes the characters just don't click for some people. I personally would LOVE to have Raiden vs. Sam stand off:yess::panic: Make it happen PAK!

Only irk is the sheath is too heavy and sags, kinda hard to get it in a good position. I don't want to use the stand so I'm kind of using the sheath as a counter weight so when it starts to sag Raiden falls over.

Back