Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I definitely mean the lamp when I sell my thing on eBay I'll use my own money to buy it on Amazon brand new so I have a warranty then transfer the Paypal money back to my bank account

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Damn that would be cool to own one, thats pretty cool how they added magnets into them. I might give in and buy one

If you're patient I wouldn't be surprised if they were included in an upcoming release. Play Arts will re-use molds given half a chance, just look at the 2 Cyborg Ninjas and this new Raiden figure which will have 5 color variants so far.

I'm guessing we'll see a SDCC exclusive Raiden figure of some sort - maybe a variant color (battle damaged? Is that possible?) with the little guys too (maybe?)

I'm guessing we'll see a SDCC exclusive Raiden figure of some sort - maybe a variant color (battle damaged? Is that possible?) with the little guys too (maybe?)

Not too sure about that if it's in a special edition they usually keep it that way I have never seen any evidence that something would be re released on its own from any of the premium packages for Metal Gear

Not too sure about that if it's in a special edition they usually keep it that way I have never seen any evidence that something would be re released on its own from any of the premium packages for Metal Gear

You could be right but you're looking at the release from a collectors viewpoint, Square Enix will look at it from a business viewpoint. The Deus Ex and Tomb Raider Collectors Editions both came with PAK figures which weren't exclusive to those sets. It's expensive to create a steel mold for a figure, do you really think that they wouldn't use it again given half a chance?

You could be right but you're looking at the release from a collectors viewpoint, Square Enix will look at it from a business viewpoint. The Deus Ex and Tomb Raider Collectors Editions both came with PAK figures which weren't exclusive to those sets. It's expensive to create a steel mold for a figure, do you really think that they wouldn't use it again given half a chance?

they do in variants. mgs is a different beast with different rules than those games. and i am going by trend my friend not " collectors POV". look at the peacwalker premium packages. those are fresh paints just like the version zero and did not get singular releases.

A cool variant would be the Desperado Armor vers. with Sam's Murasama Blade instead of the H.F. Blade.

Also cool, a figure version of all blades obtainable in the game. Fox Blade, Murasama Blade, H.F. Long sword, H.F. Machete, H.F. Wooden Sword, Snake's Soul Wooden Sword, Armor Breaker and Stun Blade. Some of those would be cool if they came in two series or something. Play Arts H.F. Arms!

they do in variants. mgs is a different beast with different rules than those games. and i am going by trend my friend not " collectors POV". look at the peacwalker premium packages. those are fresh paints just like the version zero and did not get singular releases.

Okay dude, calm down. I don't see how it's "a different beast" it's a property like any other and it's sold action figure rights to Square Enix who will ultimately decide which figures will be released and how.
If anything you are reinforcing my point about them re-using molds by bringing up the Peace Walker Special Editions, those figures did see regular releases and version zero was just a repaint.

You must of had veins popping out of your head like the hulk trying to do some of them

One of these days ill master him. But for now, C rank (did it this afternoon)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y724CMlR9Zw[/ame]

Ive just bought another UK collectors edition. From the original collectors set i had i sold the game separate for £20 and then the white raiden figure with the big outer box for £80. And then Re-bought it new for £79 posted direct from Zavvi.

Couldnt resist. i almost bought another because of the great value but i didnt have enough money in my paypal.

If i could hook people up with the sets i would, but the cost i could do them for + postage (without even adding anything for myself) would be more than ive seen people already paying. Before i sold my White Raiden i was going to offer it here, but then i weighed it and the price on top of what i wanted for the figure would of made it look like i was trying to flip for profit so i didnt offer.

Infact, the cost minimum the exclusive white raiden + game collectors set + cheapest airmail is £102 which is about $160

Last edited:
THat's still cheaper than the figure is selling for

If you can sell the figure fo $130 shipped, you should. That would hook up members here and be a simply cool thing to do.

If you can sell the figure fo $130 shipped, you should. That would hook up members here and be a simply cool thing to do.
If $130 was realistic i would. Trust me, im always doing private messaging and deals helping folk out.

But $130 is £85, The set costs £80, and the minimum airmail price with no tracking with a weight of 1.5kg is £21. Then theres the paypal fee id get, then the packing id have to do and then the driving to the post office. & the Prices of the game itself are dropping in price already. They are £20 new now. Id be putting myself out of pocket to be "cool". And i cant afford to be a martyr when i have no income.

Last edited:
If $130 was realistic i would. Trust me, im always doing private messaging and deals helping folk out.

So what's the lowest you could sell one for?

I'm only asking as there are still a few on these boards looking for him and I'm still waiting on mine (if Square comes through for me) so I've not bought it yet (was going to buy NWO's but heard I was getting one from Square...we'll see :dunno)

Back