Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not bothered about Wolf, but i kind of want a few Dwarf Gekkos since they have made them for the Japan special edition relase. Maybe if we get a Mistral they will include one. Id lvoe to have a little Diorama and Rotate Raiden vs each boss from MGR.

Actually you can buy a gekko 2 pack on ebay but its alottt of money

Im not bothered about Wolf, but i kind of want a few Dwarf Gekkos since they have made them for the Japan special edition relase. Maybe if we get a Mistral they will include one. Id lvoe to have a little Diorama and Rotate Raiden vs each boss from MGR.

Actually you can buy a gekko 2 pack on ebay but its alottt of money

How about a regular Gekkou? It would be 20 inches tall.

How about a regular Gekkou? It would be 20 inches tall.
If they were like these Dwarf Gekkos

gekko_zps37c70ff5.jpg

with "magents in them" so you can pull them apart like theyve been sliced and put them back together id consider it. But then once the price tag is shown im sure i wouldnt consider it! It would totally need a sound chip in it that moo'd too

Would love to have Wolf and Jetstream Sam too. Mistral and Monsoon would be nice, but I wouldn't want them as badly as the other two.

Most of all, I want MGS4 Raiden though -- yeah.

Raiden really dwarfs him. i love PAK Raiden. Cant wait till he is in stock in the EU

Yeah, even when I straighten Cyber Ninja's legs out, Raiden is still a tad taller.

That's not a bad thing though, with the heels and the spiked hair Raiden would appear taller anyway. Plus, his armor is more layered and complex adding to the bulkier appearance. When you look back at Cyborg Ninja when he appeared in MGS and even the Twin Snakes remake, his outfit always looked more like a body-suit rather than a cybernetic chassis anyway.

Back