Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, so my GameStop Gray Fox bonus DLC skin has to be "earned" during the game?
its really not a chore at all, the game is addictive and it flies by. Before you know it you will be able to get his suit and you wont be bothered about using it because youl be loving cyborg raiden.

its really not a chore at all, the game is addictive and it flies by. Before you know it you will be able to get his suit and you wont be bothered about using it because youl be loving cyborg raiden.

:goodpost: apart from the suit bit. Since starting this today around 2pm its now 10:40pm lol time has flown by. The only time i've seen cyborg raiden is cutscenes, Grey fox suit is just too awesome to not use.
Seems Kojima wants to do MGR:R2 and the only stuido he'll consider using is platinum Games again. I never played Bayonetta as im not really a hack and slash game fan. I got this purley because its metal gear and its impressed me as have Platinum games. The story is a bit meh, but gameplay and visuals are solid. All i'd suggest is sorting the Camera angles out, multiple times i've had to fight it especially during boss battles.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Good to know it isn't too bad, although it does kinda suck. I picked the game up Tues but have been waiting for my code to work just bc I wanted to play as Cyborg Ninja.

On another note, I can't believe how much the Play Arts Cyborg Ninja figure is. I'd love to own one but not at its going price.

:goodpost: apart from the suit bit. Since starting this today around 2pm its now 10:40pm lol time has flown by. The only time i've seen cyborg raiden is cutscenes, Grey fox suit is just too awesome to not use.
Noooooooooooo save that for the 2nd play through! i can never mess up with the outfits until ive complete the game for the first time

My White Raiden code worked a little earlier, apparently Konami/platinum are putting it up a little slow.

Spoilers from just before Denver

Spoiler Spoiler:

My White Raiden code worked a little earlier, apparently Konami/platinum are putting it up a little slow.

Spoilers from just before Denver

Spoiler Spoiler:

He truly was an idiot.

I beat it about an hour ago, I finally mastered blocking.

The final battle with
Spoiler Spoiler:
is a nightmare if you don't master blocking and their attack pattern.

By the way the final battle music is the best track in the game.

I almost have the Fox sword maxed out :clap

I think in my hard mode run I'm going to use the MGS4 outfit.

I really want that White Raiden figure, so I think I'm going to order a UK LE of Revengeance. I have both a PS3 and a 360... Is there one version of the game that's supposed to be better than the other, or are they both supposed to be about equivocal?

quick question. This actually popped into my head earlier, is there like a new game plus mode with this?. As in we keep our upgrades and stats or is it just new game start from scratch?. That would suck if that's the case as i've just got the fox sword pretty late in the game. I didn't realise you could customize from the codec menu:slap i was waiting for chapter ends.

I've gotten pretty good at parry. Its just really tiring on the fingers, especially on bosses when you have to almost go straight into attacking after parry.

Haven't opened the steelbook yet but I believe there's a code in there for the Inferno Armor costume inside!

Interesting!

I got the "Render Commando" PS3 Version:

55653996.jpg

32256109.jpg

95083775.jpg

The Steelbook is quite excessive for just a DLC Code :lol but it makes a good case for the game.

Also got DLC Codes for White Armor and Cyber Ninja :yess:

Last edited:
Interesting!

I got the "Render Commando" PS3 Version:

55653996.jpg

The Steelbook is quite excessive for just a DLC Code :lol but it makes a good case for the game.

Also got DLC Codes for White Armor and Cyber Ninja :yess:

Where did you get the "Render Commando" Steelbook from? I was looking everywhere for that preorder, looks pretty decent!

just got to the last boss JESUS #$%&^(* CHRIST cant beat him tonight, try later.

Same with me when I first played, until I realized my mistake: I was too good at dodging the boulders. DO NOT dodge the boulders and instead cut them as they produce some much needed health packs. If you can do that, the rest is easy!

Last Boss Battle was frustrating, but till u get use to it, you'll realize how easy it actually is.... Fighting Sam is Harder to me

Last Boss Battle was frustrating, but till u get use to it, you'll realize how easy it actually is....Fighting Sam is Harder to me

I never found Him too hard actually, fox sword and
Spoiler Spoiler:
he was fairly easy. My biggest problem in that fight was trying to get the health in the crates, while fighting the camera angle from locking on.

Anybody thinking of getting the plat for this game? I got the platinum for MGS2, 3, PW & 4 but looking at the trophy list I'd rather redo the old MGS games all over again than this!

Back