Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well im now done with this game. I beat the final boss, Really not as hard as i was hearing, i died once. I won't be replaying it on anything above hard, as i don't have the patience and temper to do it lol. Im a bit dissapointed that in order to go for all the side achievements like left arms, data, box people etc i have to replay the story. I wish they would have put some kind of level select after all its split into Files so it wouldn't be hard.

I may play it again it a couple of weeks, still i enjoyed my playthrough.

I still Don't like Raiden and now i hate
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well im now done with this game. I beat the final boss, Really not as hard as i was hearing, i died once. I won't be replaying it on anything above hard, as i don't have the patience and temper to do it lol. Im a bit dissapointed that in order to go for all the side achievements like left arms, data, box people etc i have to replay the story. I wish they would have put some kind of level select after all its split into Files so it wouldn't be hard.

I may play it again it a couple of weeks, still i enjoyed my playthrough.

I still Don't like Raiden and now i hate
Spoiler Spoiler:

You mean
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm looking forward to picking this up used for $20 in a year. The demo was fun but I miss the tactical espionage action...

You mean
Spoiler Spoiler:

Lol don't like his voice either lol, Raidens just sounded too forced lol Quinton flynn just can't do angry lol.

Wonder what plot line the second one will follow seeing as kojima wants to do another.

Best character in this game has to go to
Spoiler Spoiler:

I just got the Red outfit that's based on the limited Red PAK version, still need BP though to buy it :slap

Best character in this game has to go to
Spoiler Spoiler:
William!

Im having a good play on it, just landed in Pakistan after meeting an old friend and fighting Sam.

I really dont see why people have hard time with the boss battles. I did at first until i worked out 1 thing that works on all of them, and i can beat a boss battle in 5 minutes with only losing maybe half a life bar. Doing the exact same thing each time (except with Monsoon)

I really like this game. And i dont mind the story either, i dont expect nor want a complex story. Give a little story, hand full of bad guys and good guys, and let me get to ****ing the **** up. Bring on Rising'ing

Where did you get the "Render Commando" Steelbook from? I was looking everywhere for that preorder, looks pretty decent!

When I went to pick up my pre-order, that's what they gave me...

I didn't get to chose... She handed me the box and the Steelcase :)

Also I noticed we have different Steelcase covers...

I might differ as I am in AUS...

Since playing the game, I got the MGS4 Raiden Outfit... Did you all get too?

Saving up to buy White Raiden Outfit at the moment.

this is one of the best games I played in a while. it's so addicting.
If I dont get a good score I reload the map so I can get the best kills.
I being learning all the moves. it's just look amazing when you pull an 100 hit combo. this game is ****ing spectacular.

this is one of the best games I played in a while. it's so addicting.
If I dont get a good score I reload the map so I can get the best kills.
I being learning all the moves. it's just look amazing when you pull an 100 hit combo. this game is ****ing spectacular.

I completely agree one of the best games in a long time. 2013 Best Game of the Year Candidate for sure!

Had a great time finishing the game tonight. Definitely filled my need for the moment for some Metal Gear style wackyness and gave some pretty solid action too. Overall, the game turned out even better than I hoped. I can totally see me replaying this during my annual Metal Gear series replay-a-thon I do every summer.

Great game but awful voice acting. Especially George who's meant to be about 10 and sounds like a 40 year old rastafarien.

Great game but awful voice acting. Especially George who's meant to be about 10 and sounds like a 40 year old rastafarien.

I do have a song for George when I was playing the game:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5RsCWKnv0M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5RsCWKnv0M[/ame]

Good lord, never in my wildest dreams would I imagine the Ninja Rap being referenced in 2013.

Last edited:
Did anyone complete the VR missions? I have all of them done with the 1st rank but I think missions 18-19 are impossible since it's one hit and you're dead :dunno

Anyone do mission 18 in VR? Jesus Christ I dumped hours into it and cannot finish it, I got up to the Grad once and it killed me instantly, It's pure luck. Although this looks like a good tutorial to use and I will use it's pointers tomorrow... I'm beat.

[ame]https://youtu.be/mAhEtCQ1VU8[/ame]

As much as you guys love this game, KojiPro needs to get back to making Metal Gear SOLID Rising, one of these days. To think that they had the entire script completed but weren't able to finish the game - that's just a travesty beyond words. I still regard the Rising in the trailer below, as the true version that never was :monkey2.

[ame]https://youtu.be/AtM3PGyiQUc[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/ecJJPkVYITQ[/ame]

To hell with the DMC-clone, beat-em-up, meet a rastafarian sewer-kid nonsense that is from Platinum Games. I hate the world now :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Last edited:
Anyone else max out the Fox sword like me? :peace

It makes hard mode laughable :lol

Is that so...

I should save up for that then.

So far I have Maxed out the HF Blade all to Level 3.

Just passed the Japanese Garden and I hate those Gorilla Cyborgs :gah:

Just got to Ninja Run back and forth whilst hack and slashing, pick'em off bit by bit.

So wish you can use the X-Ray Vision while Ninja Running, would be a ripper!

Back