Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone do mission 18 in VR? Jesus Christ I dumped hours into it and cannot finish it, I got up to the Grad once and it killed me instantly, It's pure luck. Although this looks like a good tutorial to use and I will use it's pointers tomorrow... I'm beat.

https://youtu.be/mAhEtCQ1VU8

Ah yes! Use the Sai's to electro-magnertise the Cyborg...

This should make things a lot easier!

For those of you who own a Play Arts Raiden, can the scabbard be mounted to his back? Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I noticed a few people already had a PAK Raiden.

For those of you who own a Play Arts Raiden, can the scabbard be mounted to his back? Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I noticed a few people already had a PAK Raiden.

Nova has it and said it can be both positions.

I just received my special edition MG Rising and got the Play Arts White armor Raiden, but I think I like the Black armor better. Should I sell the white and get the black one instead?

I just received my special edition MG Rising and got the Play Arts White armor Raiden, but I think I like the Black armor better. Should I sell the white and get the black one instead?

White is going to be one of the rarest figures next to Red Ninja... so I would vote no. If you sell it, sit on it and let it gain even more value.

Finally got my pre order of this game yesterday and played it for a couple hours made it past the girl with the arms I was pretty impressed can't wait to get out of work today to play more

Sent from the Shell by codec.

DAM!!! I am losing alot of sleep over this game.
had to get up at 8am today and I went to bed at 5am trying to get the first VR mission done. I am going to beat this game 100% for sure.
wow the first VR mission beat the soldiers in 40 seconds is so god dam hard. I got second place rank but man that dam geko is such a pain.
this game is so addicting.

in the story I beat monsoon and let me tell you I died alot till I perfected my technic and beat him S rank. loving the boss fights.
really challanging. hank and slash in this game wont get you anywhere.
you have to master raiden's mouvements or you are dead.

DAM!!! I am losing alot of sleep over this game.
had to get up at 8am today and I went to bed at 5am trying to get the first VR mission done. I am going to beat this game 100% for sure.
wow the first VR mission beat the soldiers in 40 seconds is so god dam hard. I got second place rank but man that dam geko is such a pain.
this game is so addicting.

in the story I beat monsoon and let me tell you I died alot till I perfected my technic and beat him S rank. loving the boss fights.
really challanging. hank and slash in this game wont get you anywhere.
you have to master raiden's mouvements or you are dead.

Did you unlock mission 18 in VR? I literally dumped 8 hours into it yesterday and didn't get anywhere. It's four waves: tripods and 1 Gekkou/ tripods and two Mastiffs/ tripods, 2 berzerkers and 1 fenrir, tripods and a Grad. I got to the Grad once. Bare in mind that it's on revengenace mode and it's one hit kill. I can get to the third wave fairly easily but Fenrir always kills me.

I'm surprised that nobody's mention it yet: The Crypt Keeper plays monsoon and Vamp is Kevin. :horror

Nice, thanks. While I was playing the game last night I noticed that his scabbard can change position because it's on a swivel. I was hoping the figure would have something similar.

For further clarification.

Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance-Play-Arts-Kai-Raiden-Action-Figure-14409556-5.jpg

Last edited:
Well I finally did it! I finally completed all the VR missions with rank 1st. What a nightmare that was. Mission 18 feels impossible but with hours of practice you can do it. Mission 19 isn't too bad, more annoying that you need to Zandatsu everyone and sometimes they accidentally die on you :lol

Got a bronze for completing it and a gold for having top rank on all. Now I'm able to move on to the other trophies that I didn't quite complete yet.

Nice dude if I could stop working I'd get a chance to play and maybe even just beat the game you're quite the little trophy whore aren't you what are you trying to platinum the first week you have it

So Sundowner seemed easier then I thought...

Ninja Run + Hack and Slash.

Jack The Ripper Blade Mode him when the time is right.

On to R-05.

Still need the chance to open up my figure and check it out.

Nice dude if I could stop working I'd get a chance to play and maybe even just beat the game you're quite the little trophy whore aren't you what are you trying to platinum the first week you have it

You can say that. Mission 18 definitely makes you a master Jedi at parrying so I might be able to do Revengeance mode with all S ranks.

Back