Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. By the way, does anyone have any idea if PAK Raiden would be in scale with the RAH Medi figure? It would be cool to pose them next to each other.

PAK White Raiden is about 10 inches tall, I think the same scale as previous MGS PAK so it'll look a tad too small next to an RAH...

That's the same eBayer I bought mine 2 days ago :hi5: I paid $230 shipped :( How did you get it for $190, free shipping?

I had about 40$ in my Paypal so you can say shipping was free :lol I hope that seller ships them tomorrow. I think I ordered it just in time :clap

By the way, I accidentally erased my save data so I started a new game :slap

I had about 40$ in my Paypal so you can say shipping was free :lol I hope that seller ships them tomorrow. I think I ordered it just in time :clap

By the way, I accidentally erased my save data so I started a new game :slap

lol he shipped mine yesterday :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm not planning on opening the White Raiden PAK and there's enough images of it from Nova but the MGR haul for the day:

IMG_3405_zpsfff51682.jpg

IMG_3404_zpsc8e42d5a.jpg

IMG_3401_zps460291f3.jpg

Praise The Lord! :hi5:

What's Shinkawa Inferno Version?

They just marked it as shipped and I had to ask for the tracking info.

I'm on Chapter 4 after losing my data :slap

Did anyone who got the Gray Fox skin get the Gray Fox sword yet? It took two chapters of saving up 200,000 BP but I was able to buy it. Without upgrades I was cutting basic cyborgs in half without even a chance to do Zandatsu on them :lol

It's main upgrade is 100,000BP and it tunes it so that you can cut through armor plated enemies without prior weakening which would essentially be god mode :clap

I downloaded the MGS4 Raiden off the PSN. I had thought the body in the beginning of the game was a duplicate other than the helmet and one Solid eye missing. But I Forgot he has those weird purple support things on his calves and his jaw was missing, I don't know how I missed that one :slap it's a great rendition of that look.

My white rauden code doesn't work, have to e-mail them
i usually give dlc codes a week before i try them

i always worry that ill try the code, but the dlc wont be up yet and ill of "used" my code for nothing

i usually give dlc codes a week before i try them

i always worry that ill try the code, but the dlc wont be up yet and ill of "used" my code for nothing

I've always worried over that but it's happened to me where it didn't work from the get go but it never became a "used" code. I wouldn't worry about it.

just got to the chapter where im able to customize Raiden, bit dissapointed i have to purchase Grey fox skin in game i thought it would be auto unlock with the dlc code. Looks like im for a bit of wait to use the sword got to save dem pennies.

I like the Game so far. The only annoying thing are the Dwarf Gekko they get in the way so much. Running circles around Gekko in ninja run while attacking is so OP lol

just got to the chapter where im able to customize Raiden, bit dissapointed i have to purchase Grey fox skin in game i thought it would be auto unlock with the dlc code. Looks like im for a bit of wait to use the sword got to save dem pennies.

I like the Game so far. The only annoying thing are the Dwarf Gekko they get in the way so much. Running circles around Gekko in ninja run while attacking is so OP lol

I deleted my progress accidentally so I started my 2nd run. I got the Gray Fox sword by chapter 4 since I'm pretty good at the game and I didn't even really upgrade Raiden at all since I don't take much damage at all.

Buying the Fox skin in game is stupid but it's the norm and I expected it.

Nova is in the UK (I think) and it still doesn't work.

Yeah, so it should region for me :dunno.

Gray Fox works though.

Dwarf Gekkos suck, best moves are the twirling ones on the ground but the Dwarfs don't let yu get the combo going :lap.

I'm just in Denver atm, got my first S rank :yess:

Anyone get an update on xbox live mid game?. Its glitched my grey fox dlc, i don't have the skin anymore or the option to buy the sword :gah: right when i had 255k to spend aswell.

[edit] I have also just got pissed off at this game, for the first time today actually lol which is a surprise as im normally very short tempered. Its a part during the World Marshal building segment of the game.

[Edit x2] fixed my grey fox skin, just redownloaded it. Weird glitch.On the plus side i just blew 250k worth of BP on grey fox's sword and upgrades :yess:

Last edited:
Back