Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on my second playtrough. Been listening to the optional Codec calls, surprisingly deep and ties in a lot with previous MGS games.

If someone would like the Amazon exclusive "inferno Armor" let me know. First person to PM gets it for Xbox 360. Ended up sending the game back as I was just not as interested in the game anymore and got the code in the email today.
Robert

My Zavvi LE set has shipped too! I didn't get a confirmation email so I logged into my account and it says it was dispatched today. Try doing that, Kiva.

Can't wait!

you dont like the LE bro ?

I would have kept my order from Amazon if it weren't for all flex payments that I have this month from Sideshow. I'll pick it up later on - hopefully when there's a price drop. The lamp looks awesome.

Beat the game earlier. The last few chapters felt thin, but the last boss fight was the longest even in a MGS game. I looked in the guide and saw that there is half a dozen weapons I didn't get :slap you need to complete the VR missions and you get alternate colors for Raiden.

All in all it was a good game, but not great. They definitely will do a sequel.

I just got my LAMP and have to say if you didnt get this collection YOU ARE MISSING OUT! Trying to get the pictures in now! There should be some youtube vids up by now of it in action!

Starts at 5:20!!!!

Meh...I wont post pictures now that this video does it justice now lol!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0N4WXAHPCc[/ame]

Last edited:
played for a couple of hours today.
wow so sick. it was awsome hearing raiden talk on the codec about snake and previous mgs games. to me this is a full METAL GEAR GAME!
it expands the universe. what a fantastic game. its not a button smasher like people are calling it. not at all. if you take your time executing the movies the result is just an amazing kill.
to me best game of 2013 so far.

Beat the game earlier. The last few chapters felt thin, but the last boss fight was the longest even in a MGS game. I looked in the guide and saw that there is half a dozen weapons I didn't get :slap you need to complete the VR missions and you get alternate colors for Raiden.

All in all it was a good game, but not great. They definitely will do a sequel.

So how was the last boss for you?

Is it just me, or does the last boss looks like
Spoiler Spoiler:

Look what i got today

img1742pp.jpg

img1743jx.jpg

img1744cu.jpg

img1745n.jpg

img1746rs.jpg

img1748ue.jpg

img1749g.jpg

22037621.jpg

So, how hard is this game compared to Bayonetta? I was close to throwing my PS3 against the wall with Bayonetta's last boss :lol.

Look what i got today

img1742pp.jpg

img1743jx.jpg

img1744cu.jpg

img1745n.jpg

img1746rs.jpg

img1748ue.jpg

img1749g.jpg

22037621.jpg

If THIS were the U.S. LE I would have kept my preorder without hesitation. The box art is awesome with Shinkawa's art and it has a similar
packaging to the MGS HD LE.

Shinkawa themed box >> plasma lamp (in my opinion)

Congrats man! :clap

Last edited:
So how was the last boss for you?

Is it just me, or does the last boss looks like
Spoiler Spoiler:

My girlfriend thought he looked like a
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

I didn't think the last boss was very hard, it only took a few tries to memorize the attack pattern.

YOU LUCKY BASTARD NOVA!

I think when it officially comes out tomorrow I'm dropping 300$ to get the White Raiden since Zaavi doesn't accept my order.

Back