medicoms bruce wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know who TIN is and how to contact him to do repaints. Did he also repaint the Medicom Dark Knight?

What's interesting about this headsculpt is that it looks better in person than it photographs, looking more like Bale than either HT TDK iteration. Of course, the HT Terminator is the definitive Bale portrait.

That it is. The head compared to the neck is just too big. That is why I asked if the Medicom heads will fit on a TT body and neck joint.

Well, I just got the Medicom Bruce wayne a few weeks ago.

I think the face is more similar to christian Bale than the HT version. But the paint is very lifeless. :(

So, you should purchase the Medicom figure and just switch the head.:chew

I had been holding out on this, not sure if I should get it or not. I was hoping Hot Toys would have came out with a Bruce figure by now.

I had been holding out on this, not sure if I should get it or not. I was hoping Hot Toys would have came out with a Bruce figure by now.

I still think we will get a Bruce from the next film, hoping anyway.

Not to necropost, but BBTS has this figure on sale right now for $90:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MED10272&mode=retail

Given that I'm sure I'm not the only one who only have the DX02 version of Bats, I thought some of you might be interested in ordering this to fill that missing spot in the collection...

Now I've got to find someone who can repaint it as well as the one in this thread...

Thats tempting but sadly with BBTS I got stung with customs tax as they mark the item down for the true value. I'd no doubt be stung again.

you guys might wanna check ebay. i got this figure really cheap, like $65.00 shipped if i remember correctly.

Back