medicoms bruce wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the reason why the head looks big is because it has no neck.. with a proper neck mod I think the sculpt would REALLY shine.

I thought it was with eleven herbs and spices personally but to each his own lol :)
Really amazing repaint there - you have to love and envy people with that kind of talent.

would there be a way to add a sculpted neck to put on a hot toys narrow shoulder truetype

Absolutely. Elvis1976 turned his SS Indiana Jones from a head + neck into a solid, sculpted neck. As long as you got the materials and skill (sculpting and painting) or can find someone with all that.. it can be done.

Absolutely. Elvis1976 turned his SS Indiana Jones from a head + neck into a solid, sculpted neck. As long as you got the materials and skill (sculpting and painting) or can find someone with all that.. it can be done.

That's good to know.

Wonder if the suit would fit the narrow TT? I know Medi scale is normally way off, but the TDK Batman is correct height, so possibly might.

That's good to know.

Wonder if the suit would fit the narrow TT? I know Medi scale is normally way off, but the TDK Batman is correct height, so possibly might.

it should because the medi bruce is the same height as medi TDK bats. Ive heard they go great hand and hand. If this figure was given a sculpted neck and the suit put on a narrow should truetype than it would look great in my opinion. Maybe even sent to someone to add extra hair around the ears and the mark under Bales right eye. This piece has alot of potential but just like with everything else you have to mod it and put more money into it than just the figure.

also it seems that whenever hot toys figures are out you can buy them loose on ebay but medicom figures you can never find loose and i have no purpose for the body and hands just the head and suit, which is still basically the whole figure in this case.

I think its a great headsculpt as well, and great repaint by TIN! adding the neck seems simple enough, perhaps you could give it a try yourself with some apoxie sculpt, looks like it would be worth the try :).

Chris

Just got this figure...it is very nice. A repaint would definitely improve it though. I think overall it is a better Bruce Wayne head than the ones HT gave us.

Bruce Wayne Medicom repaint:
Source: https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=15938&extra=page=1

BruceWayne01.jpg

BruceWayne02a.jpg

BruceWayne03.jpg

BruceWayne04.jpg

BruceWayne05.jpg

BruceWayne07.jpg

BruceWayne08.jpg

BruceWayne06.jpg

BruceWayne10.jpg

Wow... I've never really seen the Medicom Bruce Wayne until today. The head sculpt's likeness is so much better than the HT one. I think I may be swaying towards getting a Medicom Bruce Wayne. Does anyone know if their heads fit on a TT body? I'm doing a changing Bruce Wayne figure and need a head. Anyone have any idea?

Back