Medicom Blackhole Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader AL said:
i have been going back and forth on whether or not to get the stormtrooper and blackhole trooper from medi but when i think about the cost for both, that would be a PF i could get....dang you SS why do you wait to put these out!!!
I just got a regular Stormtrooper. They are great, I still think a tad overpriced but still great. I am not sure I could justify paying that much for the Blackhole trooper. Its not any different, its just a Stormtrooper painted back and silver.

I ordered a BHS from SWS a few days ago for the discounted price. It just arrived today, and I must say...AWESOME.

-Snags

Both rock. I say if you don't have any, start conservative and get the regular, than if you can spice it up with the Shadow Trooper.

I want to see some more in home pics from you guys i still want this guy.(i think SWS is gonna have him for 99$ sooner or later and i'm gonna grab him then if i can wait)

image1826.jpg

WCC23-029.jpg

Here are some of my crappy pics, I have difficulties getting proper lighting.

A loyal son of the Empire, head comes from a Medicom SAS figure.

Awesome think i'm gonna grab this guy instead since i'm skippin spidermans and boba(just need jango)

p6020110bz4.jpg

very unsmart of you to skip symbiote spidey. im truly dissapointed.

nash said:

I think it's sub par so it's very smart to me.(maybe i need to hold it in hand but i'm just not seein it)

actually, no sweat off my back :cool: symbiote rulesssssssssssssss

Hopefully the Symbiote will still be available for a while down the line, I doubt Boba Fett will be though, but Jango's the better figure.

I'm having to hold off my purchase on the Spider-Men at the moment, but I will get them at some point, even if it's through Ebay.

No way I'm missing Jango though:D

Yeah jango looks great. as does PP.(i might get the black symbiote sometime but i need to see a lot more cool pics from board members other that him just standing there.)The gallery was great and almost sold me...almost.

bring on some more BH pics jabba.Oh thats right,YOURS IS IN A BOX!:D

nash said:

If you think he's that good and worth it show me some pics with that nice blue background you do.That would persuade me more than anything i would think.(cause to be honest i'm not far away from pushing the order button...maybe i just need a little incentive)

Back