Medicom Blackhole Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well forget about that OT only deal when clones etc. start coming like crazy.:emperor

I'm not a member and i got one in my cart for 116$ 128 shipped says nothin about it.(but i'm still thinkin about hitting the button lol)

PosterBoyKelly said:
AW Bullcrap! I just ordered it and 2 days later it goes down? Think I should return than rebuy?:monkey3
Call and ask them to match their own price. They will most likely do it to save you doing a return then rebuying it.

mfoga said:
Call and ask them to match their own price. They will most likely do it to save you doing a return then rebuying it.

I was going to write them about it, they've always been pretty cool, and since it's 2 days off I figure they might.

I actually broke down and got a regualar stormtrooper. After I thought about it doing my whole thing why Medi won't do Humans anytime soon, I came to the conclusion that some agreement was made and Medi is doing armor figures sideshow is doing the rest.

Good choice, the Stormtrooper is a great figure.

I'm sure Sideshow will eventually make armoured figures and pretty good ones as well, but Medi's making em now and most of the people who own one say they're worth the price.

I'm sure SSC's Stormtroopers will cost upwards of $70.00 at least, it not lots more.

Why wait?

70$? just 10$ more than regular figures now? i don't think so. They'll be at least 100$ by the time they get to em.

Back