Medicom Blackhole Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, yeah it's a 1/6 German WWII MG-34, easily found loose by Dragon or DiD; same weapon used by ILM to create the DLT-19.....with very minor differences.

JABBATHERIDGE said:

lol(might as well be):monkey5 :monkey1

box2.jpg

I give up i gotta have this guy as soon as it's 99$ at SWS it's mine(and i'm thinkin it will be sooner or later,and even if not i gotta get him this year.)

p6020110bz4.jpg

Seth Gecko said:
I give up i gotta have this guy as soon as it's 99$ at SWS it's mine(and i'm thinkin it will be sooner or later,and even if not i gotta get him this year.)

p6020110bz4.jpg

Come on just buy the damn thing already, you know you want to, log onto the website, take that credit card out of your wallet......:D

My BH Trooper came out of the box noticably "tacky" to the touch, and one of the shoulder plates was even stuck to the plastic insert. Having just opened the Sandtrooper and found the shoulder armor on that item detached, I was being careful and avoided yanking the stuck piece off accidentally, but it left a mark where the two stuck together.
The tackiness has reduced since I opened it, so I'm guessing that there was some outgassing that may have reacted with the plastic or something, but it may be something to watch for if you're opening one of these late in the game.

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Come on just buy the damn thing already, you know you want to, log onto the website, take that credit card out of your wallet......:D

Mayyyyybe.(it will happen though)
p6020110bz4.jpg

Last edited:
yeah buy it so you can end up selling it to me a week or two later for cheaper.

I just bought one! Now I need a Vader! Should I wait for sideshow or just get a medicom? Whats a good price for a med Vader?

Back