M. Night's The Last Airbender

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It does appear from all accounts that they are trying to do a movie trilogy, matching each season with one flick. I don't think they'll have much trouble getting the first season into one movie, especially if it ends up running 2 1/2 hours. Yea, that's only a third of the screen time of the whole first season, but you can get some things acrossed quickly - like Aang's rescue from the ice - in less than the 22 minutes the show took.

We'll probably see things juggled up too, to make the story flow in this format. For example, I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of what originally happened to Roku as part of Aang's backstory here, rather than waiting til the third movie.

One of my big questions is

Spoiler Spoiler:

It does appear from all accounts that they are trying to do a movie trilogy, matching each season with one flick. I don't think they'll have much trouble getting the first season into one movie, especially if it ends up running 2 1/2 hours. Yea, that's only a third of the screen time of the whole first season, but you can get some things acrossed quickly - like Aang's rescue from the ice - in less than the 22 minutes the show took.

We'll probably see things juggled up too, to make the story flow in this format. For example, I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of what originally happened to Roku as part of Aang's backstory here, rather than waiting til the third movie.

One of my big questions is

Spoiler Spoiler:

my understanding is they are treating it as if there would be just stand alone films with no guarantee that it might get picked up for sequel. If they manage to keep 1/3 of the silly humour in it I think it'll be great.

I'm most worried about them losing the humor - all the trailers are pretty damn humorless so far. But, that might just be how they are trying to market it.

They can end this film with the big polar battle (which looks pretty amazing in the trailer), and the

Spoiler Spoiler:

will make for a great emotional/growth moment for the end of the film. But are we going to see a blu-ray release of the show? I noticed there's a corresonding 'deluxe' release of the season 1 dvd's to go along with this movie, but I didn't see anything about a blu as well.

That's why I don't watch Naruto anymore.....it's a shame actually...cuz the show was really badass. :(

I didn't know that Airbender only had 3 seasons....I might have to watch it then.:)

Side note: Champloo is the best Anime ever! ....Just saying. :rolleyes:

watch naruto shippuden, its better. And skip the fillers.

Yeah i'm loving shippuden i've just got to the bit where
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
:panic:...Omgomgomgomgomgomgog! Pure awesomeness! I finally get to see Appa! And Yue! Please, please, please! Let Bumi be in the first movie!...:panic:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7YgaVe19zs8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7YgaVe19zs8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:panic:...Omgomgomgomgomgomgog! Pure awesomeness! I finally get to see Appa! And Yue! Please, please, please! Let Bumi be in the first movie!...:panic:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7YgaVe19zs8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7YgaVe19zs8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I have seen this trailer so many time already!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Cant wait!!!!!!!!!! Bring this movie already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic::panic::panic:

i doubt Bumi will be here since he is in the second season. it would be cool. Cant wait till we see the White Lotus together!!!:yess: ...in the last film :monkey2 :rotfl:rotfl

But they are right!!! How come they didnt have people from the Fire Nation in this movie!! i mean!! come on!!!

Back