TOY STORY 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't decide if I actually like that or not. Part of me think it would be awesome and part of me doesn't like it so much.

I think Pixar would have pulled it off.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I cannot wait to see this. I have always loved TS and from what I can gather with all these posts, the last chapter does not dissapoint.
PIXAR rule :rock :clap

Bring on the DVD so I can see it :rock
x :wave

They turn an extremely creepy concept into a beautiful story.If we existed in that world,half the stuff we collect would probably come packaged with a homicide unit.:p

Yeah, I'm rather glad my new toys don't come to life. I had a few as a kid I would have liked to have been real though. Of course there was one time I had a toy robot (MyPal2) that was freakin' possessed or something because it would turn itself on and start talking in the middle of the night. Scared the crap outta me so I took its batteries out and never played with it again.

Just saw this today with my wife and 2 and a half year old daughter. We all loved it. My daughter sat through the whole thing without a sound, but I wasnt sure if she was actually watching it. ON the way home though she was talking about all of her favorite parts! Great experience for her and my wife an I. :yess:

really enjoyed this film this is the first toy story i saw with my kids and i'm really happy they enjoyed as much as i did also got choked up at the end. really great way to end this series if this is the end.:yess::clap

I didn't think Pixar could top the emotional level acheived by UP, but they did and then some; what a fantastic film. :yess:

Great movie. I really thought it was gonna be the end for them at that one part. It was pretty intense. I also laughed alot throughout the movie. It's nice to see a sequel (a third in the franchise no less) that is so strong.

LOVED it, another home run and as good as you would expect it to be. A perfect trilogy really, imho. The incinerator and the end scene was pretty sad, I was struggling lol. This was such a big part of many of our own childhoods

Last edited:
No one would have forgiven this as an ending :lol:
Spoiler Spoiler:

What an awesome movie.

Back