M. Night's The Last Airbender

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl

"And I say Hey! What a wonderful kind of day! If we could learn to work and play, and get along with each other."

I <3 the intro! Ziggy Marley sang that song!:rock

Ziggy Marley was two years behind me in High School. I used to ride to school with him and Rita and Cedela Marley and his younger brother. This was back before he even started growing dreads. They are really cool ppl

dude read the manga and skip the fillers and naruto will own your world just saying and its all about sasuke:banana

You know, I keep trying to read those things but they're just far too confusing. Damn, backward reading Japanese! I kid!:D

Sasuke's alright but dude's sulking skills can sometimes rival even the most hardened emo out there!:rotfl

Ziggy Marley was two years behind me in High School. I used to ride to school with him and Rita and Cedela Marley and his younger brother. This was back before he even started growing dreads. They are really cool ppl

That's awesome!:rock

Have you ever met Bob Marley!?

That's awesome!:rock

Have you ever met Bob Marley!?[/QUOTE]

No never had the pleasure of meeting him. Funny though his home you could literally just walk right on up, not so much like the stars here.

You know, I keep trying to read those things but they're just far too confusing. Damn, backward reading Japanese! I kid!:D

Sasuke's alright but dude's sulking skills can sometimes rival even the most hardened emo out there!:rotfl

Yea dudes a big baby but he's awesome tho.
]

AYAYSAYSGedhfaerslhgrsaogd
fh
ejfd
h
sf
hdj
tyj
iub

a by

wewh
7ewyjhreqrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AY PAPAPPAP!!!! this is looking Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL we need is some accurate and not 3inch figures from this epic movie.

Thats what happened in the first season, this flim is based on the first season.

Hot toys!!! thats what we need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a ____ing 1/6 APPA!!!!!!!!!

Do you think they could pull that off, i say drop the crappy prince of persia license and make some ang and zuko figure's maybe a iroh. I hope enterbay gets this, they made freakin dragon ball movie figure's.

Thats what happened in the first season, this flim is based on the first season.

I know but realistically.. how much are they going to cram into an hr and a half (guessing)? They should have bucked the trend and done 6 movies, 2 for each season.

Season 1 had a lot of filler episodes, though. And I think it might be a 2 hour, 2 and a half hour long movie. That should be enough time to put all the important stuff in.

Season 1 had a lot of filler episodes, though. And I think it might be a 2 hour, 2 and a half hour long movie. That should be enough time to put all the important stuff in.

:confused::confused: This is not Naruto. This was a story told in 3 seasons all episodes had something to do with the story there were no fillers.

I know but realistically.. how much are they going to cram into an hr and a half (guessing)? They should have bucked the trend and done 6 movies, 2 for each season.

Ive been pondering the same thing since the movie was announced! im sure will see in a month.

Early reviews said the movie was rushed and they did to much at time's but that's why they did reshoots. But maybe the reshoots were for the 3d who knows.

:confused::confused: This is not Naruto. This was a story told in 3 seasons all episodes had something to do with the story there were no fillers.

Dammit, it's been a while since I saw the show, so I forgot that even the episodes that had nothing to do with the story for book 1 still set up stuff for the later seasons. That does make it rather difficult to incorperate all the important stuff in such a short time...Now I really am curious what they will do with the plot.

That's why I don't watch Naruto anymore.....it's a shame actually...cuz the show was really badass. :(

I didn't know that Airbender only had 3 seasons....I might have to watch it then.:)

Side note: Champloo is the best Anime ever! ....Just saying. :rolleyes:

Back