M. Night's The Last Airbender

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never saw the cartoon, but it looks cool. I honestly thought JC's Avatar was about the cartoon I saw toys for at Wal-Mart, and I was like "I had no idea the bald monk kid also had to deal with blue cat-like creatures."

I'm a big fan of the cartoon series. That teaser really failed to impress me at all. I know that it looks gorgeous and all but meh, not feeling any desire to watch it.

Plus, I still can't get over the bad casting choices for Katara and Sokka.

But they wont appear until the second movie but azula might make a cameo.

i love Toph to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

Anyway! i have to lol at the people saying how offended they are cause they are using white people instead of Asians!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl The movie is Racists!!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I was looking at the Main cast!! Aang is from Texas! Everybody else is from Singapore, UK, Iran, India, New Zealand :rotfl i mean come on!!!! how racist is this MOVIE!!!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7qCgZ-8IUyw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7qCgZ-8IUyw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I see the Spirit Oasis and Yue which means no Toph and Azula in this movie. I has a very sad.:doh

I never really liked the show, but this movie definitely has the potential to be great. I just hope M. Night doesn't do to this what he did to Unbreakable. He set up the superhero mythos so well, and everything was so good until the last 20 minutes of that movie which pretty much sucked, imo.
Looks good so far though =)

You didn't like Mr. Glass?

2zri2ih.jpg

Back