Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
castlevania.jpg

1/6 Gabriel Belmont anyone? would look really cool.
Also i don't consider this a spoiler because i don't know it either its just
ans assumption but.I really have a felling that Gabriel is going to become Dracula at the end of the game just a guess what do you guys think?

At one part in the game , you will DEFINETLY hear a very classic Castlevania tune. It really caught me off guard, and I loved it. There are...circumstances to it though.

That's cool. I guess I'm not there yet. What did you mean by 'circumstances'? Is it an easter egg?

I'm really pacing myself, it seems. I've only been able to put about 5-6 hours in so far.

That's cool. I guess I'm not there yet. What did you mean by 'circumstances'? Is it an easter egg?

I'm really pacing myself, it seems. I've only been able to put about 5-6 hours in so far.

Oh, there's a 100% chance you'll hear it. It's just "when" in the game you here it that's surprising. It's not until chapter 9, if I recall.

I just started listening to the soundtrack and so far it's not bad. I'll have pay attention for this track.

After hearing this song In the game, I was upset to realize it wasn't on the soundtrack that came with the special edition. If that's what you're listening to, you won't find it.

Just played the demo last night, and loved it. Much better than Medal of Honor IMO, I'll be picking this up on the 19th when I go to get Arcania Gothic 4 and Fallout New Vegas.

I bought MoH less than a week ago, can I return it and get a full refund? Even though it's opened?

Did you play the demo for Arcania? I thought it was horrible. :dunno

Did you play the demo for Arcania? I thought it was horrible. :dunno

Yes, I did. I found Arcania really, really good IMO. I really like RPG's though, and can't wait for Fable 3......(Although it sucks Lionhead keeps taking things out of the final game, no more weapon auctions, or chances to find other players weapons)

These post-level Trial challenges are PISSING ME OFF. :monkey4

...but I love the pain. Haven't felt this challenged in a long time.

Njits, awesome picture, thanks for posting it up! Is anyone else going to Staples to get a custom poster for that pic?!

how would you guys rate this game???

I'd rate the game an A. Easily one of the best games of the year. I usually depend on critics reviews for the games I purchase, but I'm glad I took a chance here.

Game starts off slow, but builds in intensity as your combat cross moves expand and strength grows. Storyline also lures you in, especially as you come closer to the land of the werewolves (to meet lord of lycans and his connection to you), then land of the vampires, and land of...

I enjoyed the gameplay throughout and boss battles especially, and have never had so much fun with the block, because you have to time it right and it rewards you with a magic buildup and countermove combo opportunity.

I love Castlevania games, and I love 3d action games like this. However, I just can't seem to get into this game. I've had it for almost 3 weeks, and I've only gotten half way through chapter 2. I can't make myself sit down and play it even though I do have the time. No urge to. :dunno

Thank the gods I use Gamefly.com

Back