M. Night's The Last Airbender

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No everythings in book 1 that scene is at the end of boo1 when they are fighting at the sothern water temple.

"Where's Momo?".....:rotfl

I can't wait to see King Bumi!:rock

Momo is in there too.

When did he achieve avatar state? I have all the dvd's an got through them at one point but can't remember specifics. I do know that he achieves avatar state in the movie.

Momo is in there too.

When did he achieve avatar state? I have all the dvd's an got through them at one point but can't remember specifics. I do know that he achieves avatar state in the movie.

I think, technically, it was when he encased himself and Appa in an iceberg.

Jinxx my dear, you're an Avatar Airbender fan? Your NY trip is coming up soon isn't it???

No, that's ecekat. Maybe in the summer...........of 2011.:monkey4

HOW HOW can you hate Naruto??

:lol
Naruto's okay and the show's okay. Action scenes are way better than DBZ, that's for sure. I don't like the filler arcs, though! It's so repetitive! Actually, it's been 3 years since I've seen an episode of Naruto! Shocking! I'm in my 20's and I know I shouldn't be watching kiddie shows but damn nostalgia's keep reeling me back in! Anyway, my faves are always Gaara and Shikamaru!:rock

...I'm in my 20's and I know I shouldn't be watching kiddie shows but damn nostalgia's keep reeling me back in! Anyway, my faves are always Gaara and Shikamaru!:rock

Why shouldn't you watch anything you want? Do what you like... not what you think others expect of you! :chew

Naruto's okay and the show's okay. Action scenes are way better than DBZ, that's for sure. I don't like the filler arcs, though! It's so repetitive! Actually, it's been 3 years since I've seen an episode of Naruto! Shocking! I'm in my 20's and I know I shouldn't be watching kiddie shows but damn nostalgia's keep reeling me back in! Anyway, my faves are always Gaara and Shikamaru!:rock

I am twice as old as you and I still watch them. and don't get me started on ICarly:lol

You didn't like Mr. Glass?

2zri2ih.jpg

Haha nice pic. No, it's not that I didn't like Mr. Glass, I thought the idea was pretty cool and Sam Jackson did a great job, but the last 20 minutes just felt like a huge mess.
The pacing on the whole movie was great, but then I feel like M. Night didn't know how to end the movie or prove that Willis really was this superhero, so he tried to make a scary scene out of it and it just didn't work for me. It just felt messy and weak, like they ran out of ideas or something. Just my opinion though, and I know a lot of people are fans.

dude read the manga and skip the fillers and naruto will own your world just saying and its all about sasuke:banana

Back