KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. This looks like it turned out amazing. However, I still don't understand why Sideshow decided to yet again sew his jacket collar up. I mean why?? There's just no logic behind it!

Last edited:
I have to say that after seeing the new photos of Indy, I put my name back on the wait list. They are amazing and Trevor (again) did a spot on job......

Here is the comparison photos....

Indy.jpg

indiana_jones_and_the_kingdom_of_th.jpg

While I still do not like the pose, I will take my hat off to Sideshow for all the color corrections and other costume details.

i cancelled my ex and am getting the non ex for 250- from alter ego the mask just didnt seem worth the extra dough...

I have to say the production photos do look much better than the originals, but i dont like the stance of the figure, it looks too unnatural to me. i might have been tempted if it was based on the jacketless indy in the warehouse at the beginning on some crates or something. my money will be waiting for the tod pf.

I would like to see the jacket off this figure on the raiders pf though.

The Canadian dollar is at .97 of the US cent... A great time to be buying from SSC directly. :D :whip

Back