Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question, had the buckle part of the boot fall off. What kind of glue would be best to get it back on?

Adam posted some pics to Instagram. Interesting to see that a beret was planned but dropped. Would have been kewl, not that I would have used it. I think the Vipers would look good with it.

13156836724_326f1e672a_o.png

I'm strongly considering customizing mine with a beret. What color would go best with it, black, red or maroon? I could buy one of those berets off ebay. Though if anyone here is selling or able to make berets, I'd be interested. Especially if they're able to put the Cobra logo as well, velcro or otherwise.

I'm strongly considering customizing mine with a beret. What color would go best with it, black, red or maroon? I could buy one of those berets off ebay. Though if anyone here is selling or able to make berets, I'd be interested. Especially if they're able to put the Cobra logo as well, velcro or otherwise.

I got a female figure clothing set a while back on EBay that came with a black beret. I'm in the U.S. Right now but if you message me on Sunday or Monday to remind me, I can take pics of it on a seigie head.

Riiiise from your grave

Ahem, was curious to see how the pleather jackets are holding up on these guys. Should I be applying any kind of leather conditioner? I asked before, but didn't know if there had been any more insight over the past couple of years. I read people have tried baby oil, but I tried it as test a while ago on a different figure and it turned the brown a lot darker shade

Outfit is as good as new.

It is also made from man-made pleather, so a leather conditioner would do no good on it, as there are no natural pores to soak conditioner up with.

Baby oil? That is what hot rodders used on their tires way back in the day before tire shine products came around. Not something I would use on a 1/6 collectible figure.

Just re-read the thread for the hell of it. Those were some good days, and some great banter amongst like minded fans.

Sideshow, why'd you have to let this line die? :gah:

Outfit is as good as new.

It is also made from man-made pleather, so a leather conditioner would do no good on it, as there are no natural pores to soak conditioner up with.

Baby oil? That is what hot rodders used on their tires way back in the day before tire shine products came around. Not something I would use on a 1/6 collectible figure.

So far, so good on mine as well. Yeah, it sounded weird, but I read quite a few places saying to use baby oil on pleather stuff like this

Sideshow, why'd you have to let this line die? :gah:

Bums me out, too. I was really hoping someone else would take a stab at it or hasbro would do a black series style joe line. I think joe is just dead to most folks nowadays =/

Back