Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trick is to slip the strap UNDER his left shoulder's suspender's pouch.

At least, that's what worked for me. Never had an issue with the strap, but, I put it on once and will NEVER take it back off.

zuvenyza.jpg

Hope this helps!!!!

Thanks yes this was super helpful. :1-1: now I'm too scare to put it on :lol I will just display it next to him. Way too risky for me to take chances on this. Why did they not make it bendable?

Just opened up mine. Got number 75 / 500. The belt on the bag is simply terrible. Snapped on one side like it was made of crisps. The other almost broke but stopped half way. Repaired it and put it back in the box. Too fragile for my liking. he still looks great without it :).

I was able to scoop up a damaged EX, mainly his bag. After many days of tinkering with it and adjusting, I finally got the bag back into one piece. I had to use the hair dyer method to adjust and make the strap fit and look nice. Through messing him the bag so much, I found a pretty easy way to take his back on and off without fear of anything.

Now I just need to fill in the gaps of the missing strap hinge parts near the bag itself and touch up paint those areas.

Agreed, back adds too little to the headache it can cause and potentially break. Nevermind the fact it is on his back, while you look at the front.
If need be, I can take a few pics in order showing how I remove and add the bag.

Back