KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER !!! Mine will be in hand on Monday the 19th !!!! Which means I will spend the following few days making the pattern for the Webley holster... Hope to have the first PF KOTCS belt/holster set ready to show by the end of next week !!!! Those of you seriously considering having me do a belt/holster set for this statue shoot me a PM and let me know... I need to get an idea as to how many sets I will need to be preparing ...

JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER !!! Mine will be in hand on Monday the 19th !!!! Which means I will spend the following few days making the pattern for the Webley holster... Hope to have the first PF KOTCS belt/holster set ready to show by the end of next week !!!! Those of you seriously considering having me do a belt/holster set for this statue shoot me a PM and let me know... I need to get an idea as to how many sets I will need to be preparing ...

:rock :rock :rock

Oh, and PM sent! :D

Got my shipping notice yesterday as well, so there's a chance I'll have it in hand this Friday. Otherwise, it'll be here early next week.

Mine is out for delivery. I've never been like "the first" to get a Sideshow product.

I'm amazed that there aren't people from the West Coast who have it if I'm getting it in Wyoming today.

Mine is out for delivery. I've never been like "the first" to get a Sideshow product.

I'm amazed that there aren't people from the West Coast who have it if I'm getting it in Wyoming today.

Post pics if you can! I'm dying to see what this piece looks like in-hand. I don't have it on order, but I have a feeling I'm going to end up buying it. :whip

Hey, guys. I'm not a good picture taker or anything, but I received mine a couple days ago and here are some quick shots I just took with my iPhone.

Hey, guys. I'm not a good picture taker or anything, but I received mine a couple days ago and here are some quick shots I just took with my iPhone.

You have been holding out on us?

I think it looks DAMN FINE. That sculpt is just amazing and the paint looks great, not shiny or anything.

Great, great sculpt and the paint is a HUUUge improvement. He looks like he's flesh colored and the hat is actually brown. Also glad they didn't make his hair so grey.

Now bring a on Temple of Doom version!

Looks great... Keep the pics rollin' guys (and maybe gals)... Loooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait until next Wednesday for me.

Back