If NECA made a 7 inch Indy line..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil_Ash

Super Freak
Reaction score
What do you guys think about a 7 inch NECA Indy line? My take would be 3 figures per series. One series per movie. (Since KOTC does not count :nana:) Here are my picks:

Series 1
Indy 'Temple of Peru'
Indy 'Streets of Cairo'
Marion 'Raven Bar'
exclusives could be Marion 'Streets if Cairo' or Indy 'Map Room'

Series 2
Indy 'Battle Damaged/Final Battle'
Mola Ram
Willy & Short Round 2 pack
exclusives could be Indy 'Club Obi Wan' (tux) or 'Temple Sacrifice' (no shirt)

Series 3
Indy 'Cross of Coronado/ Young Indy'
Indy 'Castle Escape' (with tie)
Henry Jones Sr.
exclusives could be Indy 'Leap of faith' (without tie, battle damaged, LC style weathered jacket) or Marcus or Donovan (skeleton transformation)

There would be so many possibilities with an Indy line from NECA. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Would be cool, but not likely to happen any time soon since Hasbro still owns the license.

Evil_Ash, your picks are right on and I would go nuts if that actually happened. Sadly, I think those will only exist in our dreams.

A guy can dream, no? Abybody know when hasbro's contract is up?

Also, if Hasbro has the license, how come sideshow makes their Indy stuff? Is it a separate license, like an action figure license? Also, who produces the action figures for the Disney parks? I have both the Temple of Doom and the Raiders Disney 7 inches. Pretty sure those aren't Hasbro, but I could be wrong.

Multiple licenses for the same film are common, but they can seem confusing to the consumer. One company may have the license strictly for 3 3/4 inch figures, another for both 1/4 scale and 1/6 scale figures.

Some companies will be creative and will make what are essentially figures, but they will be permanently attached to a base so the license can fall under a different category like a statue. Or if they make sure it requires a degree of assembly, it can qualify as a model.

The company establishing the licenses can divide them up as they wish so you can end up with multiple companies distributing product from the same film, but in different scales or product types.

Also, if Hasbro has the license, how come sideshow makes their Indy stuff? Is it a separate license, like an action figure license? Also, who produces the action figures for the Disney parks? I have both the Temple of Doom and the Raiders Disney 7 inches. Pretty sure those aren't Hasbro, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Back