KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great... Keep the pics rollin' guys (and maybe gals)... Loooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait until next Wednesday for me.

Even looooooonnnnger for me. I switched to Flex Pay last week for my exclusive. They just took the first installment. I won't have him until December. :angelsmil

So yes, please, MORE PICS!!! :whip

Even looooooonnnnger for me. I switched to Flex Pay last week for my exclusive. They just took the first installment. I won't have him until December. :angelsmil

So yes, please, MORE PICS!!! :whip

I'll try to take as many as possible when I pick him up next week... Waiting makes the heart grow fonder.

I'll try to take as many as possible when I pick him up next week... Waiting makes the heart grow fonder.

That's true! And now it'll be just like last year, when I flexed the ROTLA Indy PF and got him just before Christmas! Now the same will be true of the KOTCS Indy! :rock

I'd love to see shots of the 2 Indy PF's side by side. I know the bases aren't the same height, but I'm still curious to see them together. :gun

That's true! And now it'll be just like last year, when I flexed the ROTLA Indy PF and got him just before Christmas! Now the same will be true of the KOTCS Indy! :rock

I'd love to see shots of the 2 Indy PF's side by side. I know the bases aren't the same height, but I'm still curious to see them together. :gun

It's definitely how I'm going to display them (side by side)... I'll have to re-arrange the Indy section of my collection-- but that's one of the joys of being a collector. :D

It's definitely how I'm going to display them (side by side)... I'll have to re-arrange the Indy section of my collection-- but that's one of the joys of being a collector. :D

That's my plan too...ROTLA Indy next to KOTCS Indy...or bookending my big-screen or something. Then hopefully TOD Indy can be displayed with a PF Mola Ram, and TLC Indy can be displayed with PF Henry Sr.

Those are the only 6 Indy PF's I'm interested in...Unless they make an Indy V movie. :angelsmil

And I'm with you on the rearranging...I love when new stuff comes in and I have to retool the set-up. Makes the whole collection 'fresh' again! :rock

I've had mine for a few hours but I had to go to my birthday dinner so I could only take pictures a few minutes ago. By then I'd been beaten to the punch. Oh, well, they're just two crappy cellphone pics anyway, and they're not even really that different:

indykotcs1.jpg

indykotcs2.jpg

All told it went from an "I have to get it because I have the other one" purchase to something I'm actually very pleased with. The rare case where the production piece is far better than the proto.

Darn it! I knew I'd like this too much to pass up. I think it came out really good. I'll see about picking this one up before the year is out.

All backstory aside, that is an astounding PF; really nice work SS! :clap

It looks much better than I expected. Congrats on your purchaces. I'm going to save my money for possible future younger Indy PF's though from the earlier films.

Hey, guys. I'm not a good picture taker or anything, but I received mine a couple days ago and here are some quick shots I just took with my iPhone.

Fedex is supposed to deliver mine today. I'm going to leave work extra-early in the hope that I get home before the driver shows up. Otherwise, I'll be stuck driving 20 minutes out of town to pick it up at their warehouse tomorrow.

What I'm really liking is that the base for the exclusive mask accessory appears to be very similar, if not identical to the base of the crystal skull that came with the blu-ray last year. I think this PF will look incredible in a display flanked by both "treasures". I'm thinking ROTLA Indy on the middle shelf of a Detolf, and KOTCS Indy on the bottom.

What I'm really liking is that the base for the exclusive mask accessory appears to be very similar, if not identical to the base of the crystal skull that came with the blu-ray last year.

I'm positive that was their intent (otherwise they would have included the crystal skull). I'm sure there's a flood of people trying to find the Best Buy crystal skull on the internet by now.

Great looking piece! Congrats to all who bought one!

Out for delivery. Going to go home for lunch to hopefully get it.

I got the exclusive of course but it is doubt I will display it. I was never a fan of side pieces like this on PF. The only one I liked was the exclusive for Slave Leia. Even if this came with a separate Crystal Skull I wouldn't display it, nor would I pursue the BB exclusive. I like a stand alone clean look.

Back