KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice !! Can't wait... guess I am one of the few looking forward to this :) Regardless, for those of you that are getting this.. as soon as mine is here I will make the pattern for the KOTCS holster and start producing belt and holster sets for this statue immediately !... As always.. I will only take orders I can fill within two weeks maximum..

Got my notice !! Can't wait... guess I am one of the few looking forward to this :) Regardless, for those of you that are getting this.. as soon as mine is here I will make the pattern for the KOTCS holster and start producing belt and holster sets for this statue immediately !... As always.. I will only take orders I can fill within two weeks maximum..

Awesome Mike! I'm still excited to get mine too, although I'll probably switch to Flex-Pay, so I may not get it until December. I'm definitely in for your 1/4 KOTCS belt and holster once you make the pattern. :gun

I also got mine I didn't think we would be getting it so soon but I am definitely keeping it as I have stated before I am getting anything Indy SSC makes.

Are the pictures final on the site? I have not checked yet.

Already? :cool: I didn't pre-order, but I want to see pics of the product in-hand. I may pick this one up later on down the road if it comes out nice.

Got my notice as well... I can't wait! :whip

I cancelled. It just isn't a must have for me. Hopefully someone will get him who really wants him now.

cancelled, sadly, i can preorder the reg for 40- cheaper online, the mask isnt worth that much to me, and sadly display space is my biggest issue...

ditto !!! I am ready !!!!!!!

Awesome Mike. I can't wait to see your in-hand pics with your custom KOTCS 1/4 belt and holster. I know that will make a WORLD of difference on the overall look!

I'll have to live vicariously through all you guys. I just switched my Exclusive to FLEX-PAY, so I won't get him until December.

:whip

Awesome Mike. I can't wait to see your in-hand pics with your custom KOTCS 1/4 belt and holster. I know that will make a WORLD of difference on the overall look!

I'll have to live vicariously through all you guys. I just switched my Exclusive to FLEX-PAY, so I won't get him until December.

:whip

I'll try to take lots of pictures--- I can't wait for this one. It seems forever since we got the Indy ROTLA PF.

Now that this one is about to ship, now is the time for Sideshow to announce the next PF. ToD Indy or Mola Ram, please!

I am really digging the new photos, I think the paint job looks better.

I think this one came out a lot better than alot of folks were expecting. I like it actually, but Indy is still depicted a lot older than I'd like to remember the character by. Still not sure if I'll be picking this one up or not.

I think this one came out a lot better than alot of folks were expecting. I like it actually, but Indy is still depicted a lot older than I'd like to remember the character by. Still not sure if I'll be picking this one up or not.

Definitely agree with you there. Yea he is old but he is still Indy regardless and anything Indy is must have. Especially since this one turned out so well I think.

has someone posted this update pics from sideshow?

Upgrade. I see improvement in the paint job

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back