Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everybody - i´m a dealer in Germany - and we received this month our Snake Eyes & Timber statues. Until now i wasn´t aware that there is only ONE head inside the regular Version of the statue - until a customer today reported that there is a second head missing. Can some of you please reconfirm that this is indeed the case ? Thx for your help - and keep on Collecting ! Alex
Yup - that's correct. Had to contact SS and wait a few months for the missing portrait. Hopefully they still have some in stock so your wait will be less.

okay, so i just got my statue in the mail yesterday....first off, although i've only collected pf's thus far, this is a fantastic looking statue, one of a few that even my girlfriend thinks is badass.

that being said, before i have to contact Sideshow again for a damaged figure, can someone who has this verify that their Timber doesn't have these weird spots on him. i'd appreciate a few responses from those that have this, thanks guys for any assistance.

photo3-1.jpg

No spots on mine either. :dunno what are those spots?

I got this statue from my local online retailer and there was a hollow part in the rock environment and when I moved the statue and very very gently touched that part it caved in and left a small hole.
I would really like to have this fixed but I don't know how, I was hoping you guys could give me some advice.
I will attach a picture so you can see what it looks like.

Statue_zps8e5114e9.jpg

best bet is to find some epoxy clay like from aves studio, fill it in sculpt some texture and try and match the paint, or a local painter/sculptor, as shipping to the states would probably cost a good amount.

best bet is to find some epoxy clay like from aves studio, fill it in sculpt some texture and try and match the paint, or a local painter/sculptor, as shipping to the states would probably cost a good amount.

Thank you spazzy! I will look into the epoxy clay.

Hi guys just want to ask how much is the ongoing price for the EX version? Is $550 for an EX a good price for him?

Thanks

Anyone else getting theirs signed?

So far, I've gotten Hama, Trimpe and Leialoha to sign.

Really want Rod Wigham and Mike Vosburg's signatures, and my pie-in-the-sky wish would be for Mike Zeck!

ebu3ugen.jpg

I would never sell this statue, it might be my favorite collectible that I own, but out of curiosity, do you all think the signatures add value or subtract it?

(I know, it all depends on the collector, bit that's why I'm asking you personally....)

i think it adds. I have my death dealer full size signed by randy bowen.

Did you see the Frazetta documentary????? If not, you have GOT to find it. I think it was playing on Starz or Cinemax recently. Can't recommend it enough. Guy is a complete prodigy. Even taught himself how to paint left handed after his most recent stroke.

My Snake eyes and Timber Exclusive statue, I had so many problems getting this statue in mint condition. Well i finally got it again for a good price. This is one of my favorite statues and i wont let it go. I refuse to put that bag on snake eyes because it too fragile.

How does the bag go on him anyways?? I could not figure it put so I didn't put it on either. It looks so fragile and thin. Why didn't they use a plastic material for the strap on the bag?

How does the bag go on him anyways?? I could not figure it put so I didn't put it on either. It looks so fragile and thin. Why didn't they use a plastic material for the strap on the bag?

Yes, I had to repair mine twice. Cracked but not all the way through. The more you put it over Sanke Eye's shoulder the more it wants to crack. Almost a minor complaint on a really great piece with no other flaws.

The trick is to slip the strap UNDER his left shoulder's suspender's pouch.

At least, that's what worked for me. Never had an issue with the strap, but, I put it on once and will NEVER take it back off.

zuvenyza.jpg

Hope this helps!!!!

Back