Statue Women of Marvel: The Savage She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah Mystique bust they did have.

That looks awesome. Oddly enuff the scales for the busts dont match up. The Mystique bust is so much bigger than the Red Skull one.

I saw Madam Hydra at Another Dimension Comics as well.

I think it looks great but $300 is a bit steep for a character that Im not too familiar with. The paint aps on Hydra are amazing but the only downside IMO is the face. It looks a bit bland like the Dagger Comiquette thats sat unsold for months. Im more inclined to purchase Nick Fury or DarkChilde over Hydra..

Savage SheHulk was displayed next to the atrocious Rogue PF. For $200 it seems like a steal. The base is significantly bigger than Sue Storm. Will post pics of mine soon, just been a rough couple days due to a family emergency.
Thanks for the heads up, Sebastian. I will pick that Savage She-Hulk tomorrow. Hope all well with your family.

Pictures arent the greatest, I have to go out to the gym and then the hospital hope to eventually get a video review up. Noticed a few things, either SSC changed the box shipper or the Savage She Hulk Comiquette was more economically packed (noticed those are the boxes they use to send the replacements).

I got number 117 / 300.

Great statue, just something throws me off, I dont quite remember if the paint aps on her hair were more vibrant at the SDCC. It seems a bit flat. The pics are not a fair representation of the statue since the lighting in the room is bad.

SSC sent me a Xmas card though..

SavageSHulk-03.jpg

SavageSHulk-04.jpg

SavageSHulk-05.jpg

SavageSHulk-06.jpg

SavageSHulk-07.jpg

SavageSHulk-08.jpg

SavageSHulk-09.jpg

SavageSHulk-10.jpg

SavageSHulk-11.jpg

SavageSHulk-02.jpg

Another generic box :dunno:dunno wth is up with that?????

Someone should ask the question in the ask sideshow thread so that they can ignore it and never give an answer.

I wish they'll send us a free calendar too. I didn't want to purchase w/e spook package SSC was offering just for the calendar? So free calendar with my Savage She-Hulk Ex? It is an Ex after all. Otherwise, I am gonna be so out of date like this ^^^ bean fella here :D

Last edited:
Another generic box :dunno:dunno wth is up with that?????

Someone should ask the question in the ask sideshow thread so that they can ignore it and never give an answer.

I see people talking about the box. Is it because it's kinda boring? Took a pic of mine because someone asked for it.

080c8866.jpg

Here she is with a 1/4 scale. Probably gonna end up displaying here with the Ah! and Brooks ladies instead of my Hulks.

8de9ada7.jpg

Oh yeah Hulk's not usually crushing bears. The wife decided to decorate a few of my statues for Xmas.

Paint app is great on mine. No lazy eye either. The face could be a bit more feminine but otherwise I'm very happy with it.

Back