Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missing Head Update- Just got confirmation from Sideshow that my missing visor head is on the way. woohoo!!

I got the express update yesterday on this that there were 5 left and almost bit. If it was the EX I probably would have. I've just been avoiding the 1/5 th scale on everything... But man is this a beautiful statue.

I got the express update yesterday on this that there were 5 left and almost bit. If it was the EX I probably would have. I've just been avoiding the 1/5 th scale on everything... But man is this a beautiful statue.

I bit on that update...don't care for 1/5 but this statue looks great and these are hard to come by at retail.

Looks awesome...but I am personally staying away from Joe statues. Not to say I don't want it but there's 75% of me saying I don't need it.

Looks awesome...but I am personally staying away from Joe statues. Not to say I don't want it but there's 75% of me saying I don't need it.

You want PF baroness, you want PF baroness, you will get PF baroness. :yess: it's ok just buy her before you regret it later. Get on the WL.:) imagine if later on down the line you see destro, Scarlett, cover girl, sgt slaughter, etc.

You want PF baroness, you want PF baroness, you will get PF baroness. :yess: it's ok just buy her before you regret it later. Get on the WL.:) imagine if later on down the line you see destro, Scarlett, cover girl, sgt slaughter, etc.

wrong thread?

I'm already owning Baroness PF ex. Well 2/3s of her owned. :lecture

but there's 75% of me saying I don't need it.

lol when do you ever need a statue.

this is one of the most epic pieces sideshow has done, i display him with sword in 1 hand and gun in the other, the wolf added a whole new pose to it. the ex isnt a big deal because the reg also comes with a katana sword, only very slight difference in the blade.

it will display very nicely with the rest ss 1/5 scale - tychus findlay, diablo barbarian, warcraft arthas (pending), conan prize, etc.. all master pieces in their own right.

Although 1/4 is the most popular but honestly some of sideshow's best work are in 1/5 scale.

okay, so i just got my statue in the mail yesterday....first off, although i've only collected pf's thus far, this is a fantastic looking statue, one of a few that even my girlfriend thinks is badass.

that being said, before i have to contact Sideshow again for a damaged figure, can someone who has this verify that their Timber doesn't have these weird spots on him. i'd appreciate a few responses from those that have this, thanks guys for any assistance.

photo3-1.jpg

Hi Everybody - i´m a dealer in Germany - and we received this month our Snake Eyes & Timber statues. Until now i wasn´t aware that there is only ONE head inside the regular Version of the statue - until a customer today reported that there is a second head missing. Can some of you please reconfirm that this is indeed the case ? Thx for your help - and keep on Collecting ! Alex

Hi Everybody - i´m a dealer in Germany - and we received this month our Snake Eyes & Timber statues. Until now i wasn´t aware that there is only ONE head inside the regular Version of the statue - until a customer today reported that there is a second head missing. Can some of you please reconfirm that this is indeed the case ? Thx for your help - and keep on Collecting ! Alex
That is the case. Some folks were actually missing the other head that was included in both the regular and exclusive versions.

Back