KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eff that! :lol

I'm still not thrilled with the pose on this PF, though. It just looks very unnatural.

The pose wasn't my first choice either-- but I like it. I would have prefered that moment when he's looking down at Mutt and says "Part-time" in response to the question of him being a teacher... But then that's just the teacher in me talking. :naughty

I still do find it odd that Sideshow chose the Raiders publicity photo for the KOTCS Indy, but I think the pose looks fine.

Mine just arrived! Wow, much better paint apps, clothing, and dare I say likeness (or at least better brought out by the paint) than the first one IMO.

Enjoy!

IMG_6722.jpg

IMG_6727.jpg

IMG_6718.jpg

IMG_6707.jpg

IMG_6702.jpg

IMG_6723.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

IMG_6729.jpg

IMG_6733.jpg

Just got mine, #199. I think he looks great and even the pose doesn't bother me all that much, but I did have to futz around with his outfit quite a bit.

His pants were riding waaay too low, so I had to hike those puppies up to waist height. The strap from his pack folded the front of his jacket back like lapels, so it's taking some work to get them back into their normal position. The leather strap for the pack is a bit stiff, particularly where it loops over itself, but I think I'll just add a little weight to his pack and that should hopefully correct the issue in time.

Finally, his gunbelt seems awfully loose. Like, you could probably fit two Indys side-by-side in the one belt. I was going to tighten it up, but I think I'll wait for Mfisher's leather belt/holster/whip holder instead.

Overall, I'm very happy with this PF and am glad that the finished product actually turned out nicer than the prototype. Once I get his outfit to hang the way I want, it'll look incredible. Highly recommended.

Here's a pic next to the Raiders pf:
IMG_6695.jpg

I think it looks better bookending something due to the height difference:
IMG_6682.jpg

GREAT pics mattman6886. He sure does look frumpy and slouched over next to the 'lean' pose of ROTLA Indy. Not sure I'll want to pose them next to each other. As stand-alones, though...really cool!

The jacket on the KOTCS Indy looks WAAAAAAYYYY better...It really does make the ROTLA Indy jacket look green (like everyone has been saying all along!) Definitely needs some futzing...stretching that jacket a bit is a must...but overall, it looks really GREAT!

The MFisher belt and holster will REALLY make this piece now!

:gun

Just got mine, #199. I think he looks great and even the pose doesn't bother me all that much, but I did have to futz around with his outfit quite a bit.

His pants were riding waaay too low, so I had to hike those puppies up to waist height. The strap from his pack folded the front of his jacket back like lapels, so it's taking some work to get them back into their normal position. The leather strap for the pack is a bit stiff, particularly where it loops over itself, but I think I'll just add a little weight to his pack and that should hopefully correct the issue in time.

Finally, his gunbelt seems awfully loose. Like, you could probably fit two Indys side-by-side in the one belt. I was going to tighten it up, but I think I'll wait for Mfisher's leather belt/holster/whip holder instead.

Overall, I'm very happy with this PF and am glad that the finished product actually turned out nicer than the prototype. Once I get his outfit to hang the way I want, it'll look incredible. Highly recommended.

Can't wait to see pics of yours when you get him properly 'futzed'! :whip

Damn I'm going to have to reorder this one. This exclusive isn't a must for me so I'll go the cheap route. This one looks a lot better in every regard to the first one IMO.

Got mine as well today. No pictures but this thing is fantastic. The detail in the base is just amazing. I will admit the pose is pretty goofy but other than that everything is spot one.

PF to PF it is definitely up there with Raiders. Raiders trumps KOTCS for me solely because of the movie but they are both on par. Now they need ToD to trump both.

Indy looks great. Definitely Harrison. Sculpt seems to stand out more than in the Raiders version, although Raiders Indy is an equally good piece. Like already mentioned, I hope ToD Indy tops them both.

OK, I just went and ordered this. I didn't intend on buying it, but it's too good to pass up. Plus, I only found it in stock at one of the four e-tailers I regularly buy from.

Currently mine's "in transit" for a scheduled delivery Wednesday-- and looking at these pics I can't wait!!! Keep 'em coming-- and I definitely think he needs to have something between him and the ROTLA PF for the bookends.

Looks great! So glad I kept my order for the exclusive. :gun

Hello all-
I rarely post at all anymore, but I do lurk and enjoy reading the boards!
I had to post some shots of the Crystal Skull Indy PF, which I received today. I'm really happy with how production handled everything, and I'm thrilled to have been a part of such a cool Indy collectible.
here are some photos. I adjusted the jacket some, and repositioned the gun belt. I also added some metal washers to the satchel to give it some realistic weight. otherwise, this is straight out of the box.
enjoy!
Trev
production_indy_01.jpg

production_indy_02.jpg

production_indy_03.jpg

production_indy_04.jpg

production_indy_05.jpg

production_indy_06.jpg

production_indy_07.jpg

production_indy_08.jpg

production_indy_09.jpg

production_indy_10.jpg