KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the topic of the pose. It really isn't that awkward. Try it out. Put your leg up on a chair, lean forward resting your hand on the raised leg. It doesn't feel that awkward to me.

On the topic of the pose. It really isn't that awkward. Try it out. Put your leg up on a chair, lean forward resting your hand on the raised leg. It doesn't feel that awkward to me.

I don't think the pose is awkward at all, and I prefer it over the Raiders pose. It seems more natural and in character.

Captain Morgan pulls it off on a regular basis.

captainmorgan2.jpg

But all kidding aside-- Trev's sculpt nails Indy/Harrison and the changes to the outfit nail the total look. It's another homerun for an Indy PF. I can't wait to see the TOD Indy and Mola Ram PF's.

Going by the Pics I have seen, this PF looks amazing. One of Sideshows best.
It's a shame I have no room for it in my house :(

I'm right there with you Dino !. :monkey4
I barely have room for figures , I would have to sell something and with the Raiders pf thats it for Indy , I'm not gonna be able to get anything for videos anymore :lol.

I'm just gonna have to make room for these.... I have been into 1/6 figures for well over ten years now... but always wished and wished for somebody to do a quality Indy line... now that this stuff is available I just have to get it :)
By the way... SOMEBODY POST PICS OF THE KOTCS PISTOL !!! :) :)

I'm right there with you Dino !. :monkey4
I barely have room for figures , I would have to sell something and with the Raiders pf thats it for Indy , I'm not gonna be able to get anything for videos anymore :lol.

What no more MovieFreaksReviews Videos. :horror :(
Man that's a real shame because I really enjoy your reviews and
you only got a YouTube partnership not long ago.

What no more MovieFreaksReviews Videos. :horror :(
Man that's a real shame because I really enjoy your reviews and
you only got a YouTube partnership not long ago.

I've still got the a few things I'll be reviewing and I'm sure I'll still be getting the odd thing , I need to start doing dvd stuff now. I've still got room for them.....for now. :monkey3:lol

What the ?!?!? where's the trigger and trigger guard ?? Oh well... its going in the holster anyway... but strange they cut off part of it... wonder why..... this is what it should look like.. you can tell where they cut it off right at the base of the rear of the trigger guard...

500px-Wgl.jpg

BTW... THANKS FOR THE PICS !!!!

No problem! Yeah I guess they cut it down to help it fit in the holster better? Either way it's not such a big deal since it's holstered.

Trev...

Congrats on such a stunning piece. And your gallery is great at showing this figure off. He looks fantastic.

Man... I really can't wait to see these start popping up with repaints and custom touches added to them... this is just one hell of a sculpt... great platform to work some custom magic on...

Guys, Indy looks very old in these pics . In this pics harrison seens more old that sean connnery as Henry jones sr. in the last crusade movie (I know I've exaggerated:lol). :monkey2. I can see, as other members say, a potential repaint works in this version.

Okay, here it is. Forgive the crappy photos; I have a crappy camera.

Now, this is what I meant when I said the front flaps of his jacket want to fold over like lapels due to the way he was packed:

DSC00003-2.jpg

DSC00002-4.jpg

If you saw any of the other couple dozen or so photos, you would be able to tell that those pics were taken with the flash. The face looks nothing like that in person. Btw, Ford is older than Connery was in Last Crusade.

Last edited:
If you saw any of the other couple dozen or so photos, you would be able to tell that those pics were taken with the flash. The face looks nothing like that in person. Btw, Ford is older than Connery was in Last Crusade.

Yeah, it's the pictures, not the figure. I took the photos more to illustrate the adjustments I made to the outfit, not necessarily to show off the quality of the PF's paint. I figured the pictures put up by Mattman and Trevolver had already done that job.

Guys, Indy looks very old in these pics . In this pics harrison seens more old that sean connnery as Henry jones sr. in the last crusade movie (I know I've exaggerated:lol). :monkey2. I can see, as other members say, a potential repaint works in this version.

He is suppose to be old...duh!

I honestly don't think it needs to be repainted. Of course every sculpt CAN be repainted to make it even more realistic but this one honestly I don't think needs to be repainted at all.

Yes, I know he is old but

indiana.jpg

indiana_jones_4.jpg

Here, this is the actual look of Harrison Ford. there is a little diference between looks like 65-66 years old and this old guy from sideshow.

I think is look so old with respect his look in Indy IV

He is suppose to be old...duh!

I honestly don't think it needs to be repainted. Of course every sculpt CAN be repainted to make it even more realistic but this one honestly I don't think needs to be repainted at all.

Back