Hot Toys's -MMS134 Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headsculpt is better than what we initially saw but does anyone feel it doesn't look as good with the hat on? The pics without the hat seem pretty da** good for a sculpt of Waltz.

There is just something so far that has kept me from buying into this line even though I like the figures a lot. Money? :lol maybe it's that? Would be happy if this was the figure I was going to get though, think he looks pretty dang good overall.

I'm watching IB as I type this. I absolutly love the first chapter of the film. I love how Landa lulls the viewer into a false sense of security and how he seems really kinda like a "nice" guy for lack of a better word but then when you realize he knows the Dryfuss family is hiding under the floor beneith him and his expression subtilely changes from a friendly calm to ice cold. A brialliant performance from Waltz. I'm soooooo tempted to get this. Very tough choice.

Easy pass. I have no use for a gay Nazi SS officer. :lol Shouldn't the death's head and eagle badges on his hat be metal?

I think he still looks good with the hat. It has to be slightly slanted though like he wore it.

Wait until Oscar season. I have a feeling Inception will take home a few prizes of it's own.

And I thought Inception was much better than Basterds, and by looking at the grosses, IMDb, and Rotten Tomatoes, I can safely say I'm not alone.

Without a doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a nom for best picture even. I mean if district 9 can get one. (no I'm not knocking district 9, I love the film)

Ya never know we may yet see some inception things. Look how long after the movie it took Landa to come out(announced).

IB license was announced during the time it came out though wasn't it? It took ****ing forever for them to finally show us Aldo.

I'd buy any Inception figure they make though.

Whoa, this figure looks excellent!!!

The likeness is great and I actually like the expression! IMO it shows one of the more creepy ones he had in the film. This cunning, ruthless expression, which showed his dangerous side, right before he would turn into this "cheerful" fella again...

I always said, it was just gonna be Aldo for me, but now I'm really thinking about picking this up! :rock

Great likeness!

But by everyone's logic around here, this is just a guy in a uniform. Not a superhero or macho Expendable. So can someone explain to me why this figure happened and Inception didn't?

Are you going to compare Inception to every film made?

As for why they were made, Waltz performance ruled. No one in Inception came close to it. Pitt was good as Aldo as was Fassbender as Hicox.

I like IB more. It was the best movie IMHO last year. Inception is second best this year.

My first impression was that HT has gotten better at taking photos.

Oh, and the figure looks nice. I'm quite glad it's getting a lot of attention. I didn't think a lot of folks here even bought Aldo to begin with.

They didn't. They'll say this figure looks good, but go on and buy their 6 versions of Iron Man and Predators from movies that are getting increasingly bad instead. :lol

Last edited:
Back