Hot Toys's -MMS134 Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to compare Inception to every film made?

As for why they were made, Waltz performance ruled. No one in Inception came close to it. Pitt was good as Aldo as was Fassbender as Hicox.

I like IB more. It was the best movie IMHO last year. Inception is second best this year.

Disagree.
_______

Badges on his hat should be metal, but it's still an amazing looking figure from a great movie. What the hell...I already have Aldo, so I might as well get him as well. Damn you Hot Toys! :lol I wonder if they will be able to sell this in Europe because of the Nazi insignia?

HEGH012-2.jpg

Hot Toys has this thing against metal... wait, I'm not sure what it is, but they rarely ever do it!

They've done full metal weapons for figures like Goemon, Saizo, and Kamui... but only small parts for other figures, if even that.

They could make little chromed plastic badges, but it might be too costly or something. Would have been nice if we got the BINGO! uniform with all the decorations as well, and an extra head with a swastika carved into it, but it's lucky we're even getting this.

Last edited:
Hot Toys... how I love thee. Sadly my bank account hates you and I cannot afford this figure because, well, I didn't get Aldo. And how could I get one without the other...

If HT threw in a second head, as folks have been saying, I'd scrap the cash together though :)

Looks great!

Makes me want to go and pick up Aldo and this! Will most likely pass though.

I am suprised that they kept the swastika and other Nazi insignia... I wonder if that will make it through to the released product or not.

I'm going to get this ..but i don't think i'm in any need of aldo ..sure it would be nice to have the set ..but i like to have a bunch of random figure from different licenses next to each other, to many sets of figures can look odd in a collection imo ..for example i like 3 figs per detolf shelf ..if i had aldo and landa on one shelf ..some random fig must go next to them and hence my collection would look odd.

Amazing ! A must for me. I can't beleive some people are still knocking the likeness. They should get new glasses.

Back