Hot Toys's -MMS134 Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to get this ..but i don't think i'm in any need of aldo ..sure it would be nice to have the set ..but i like to have a bunch of random figure from different licenses next to each other, to many sets of figures can look odd in a collection imo ..for example i like 3 figs per detolf shelf ..if i had aldo and landa on one shelf ..some random fig must go next to them and hence my collection would look odd.

What a problem you have. How do you sleep at night! (j/K) :lol

This turned out wonderfully, a must buy for me. Definitely displaying him sans hat though...

You know I always thought Lieutenant Hicox looked so slick in his uniform, in the first scene. I think he would make an awesome figure, even tho he didn't play a huge role. Probably would never happen but still would make nice custom

zz720b421a.jpg

9xi99j-560x420.jpg

IB-9.jpg

Then you could custom a friend for Leonidas, too!

Everything looks great, but I wish they would make his eyes a little wider. They look a little on the small side. The eyes are painted looking up also, so that seems to throw the eyes off a little.

I'm going to get this ..but i don't think i'm in any need of aldo ..sure it would be nice to have the set ..but i like to have a bunch of random figure from different licenses next to each other, to many sets of figures can look odd in a collection imo ..for example i like 3 figs per detolf shelf ..if i had aldo and landa on one shelf ..some random fig must go next to them and hence my collection would look odd.

Same here... So my go to third is always Jack Bauer. There's never a situation where he doesn't belong.

They always seem to dumb down the skin texturing with the final release. Same with Aldo. You get a smoother skin with more speckles and freckles painted on.

But, we'll see. HT raises the bar higher and higher with each figure, and these are miles ahead of their original products.

inglourious-basterds-may13photo-01.jpg

If this is the look they based the figure on (however much) then a smirk would've gone a looong way. Also, as some have said---a glass of milk or even a piece of pie would lighten up this figure and keep the spirit of the movie. By that I mean the serious and depressing subject matter carried out by a bunch of outrageous buffoons!

Walkscrollpic.jpg
45413_423917357343_58690437343_5305178_7654338_n.jpg

The eyes on the serious sculpt do look a bit off too. As someone said before it looks to be the eyebrow arches. The tip of the nose also looks to be off a bit. It looks like he has a butt nose that the sculpt doesn't capture as much.

Last edited:
This figure looks great but when the hell are HT gonna make a scarecrow(cillian murphy) from batman begins if ever.

They always seem to dumb down the skin texturing with the final release. Same with Aldo. You get a smoother skin with more speckles and freckles painted on.

But, we'll see. HT raises the bar higher and higher with each figure, and these are miles ahead of their original products.

But they also gave us a much better likeness for the final product!

Back