Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine from toys2.

My box came in perfect condition despite the HT shipper being paper thin (thank goodness Eric doubles boxes everything)

My hair is parted on the side!!!!:yess::panic::panic::panic:

Looks like I just won the Babydoll lottery:rotfl

With all her fancy articulation I`m going to have to play around with her until I find a pose I like.

One bad thing though is that her hands don`t grip her weapons well. I was using the right sword hand and the left gun hand and they do not stay in there well.

I`m in the process of working her hair...I might enlist some help....from...my mom...

She certainly looks good though.

tumblr_lrqgw6FH0w1qk9z8io1_500.gif

Jokes :lol :hi5:

Just got mine from toys2.

My box came in perfect condition despite the HT shipper being paper thin (thank goodness Eric doubles boxes everything)

With all her fancy articulation I`m going to have to play around with her until I find a pose I like.

One bad thing though is that her hands don`t grip her weapons well. I was using the right sword hand and the left gun hand and they do not stay in there well.

I`m in the process of working her hair...I might enlist some help....from...my mom...

She certainly looks good though.

Yea, since 2007 or so i've never had any issues with my purchases from Toys2, seems they always get really good shipments..maybe had two issues with my Endo missing a neck rod and my Cleaner Wolf missing a piece from his skirt which i got replacements through Toys2 ASAP..top service and product, glad i don't go through the nightmare SSC customers seem to go through with Hot Toys stuff.

I believe my figure has the side part as well. :D

I was pondering buying this (OMGs photo review was revelatory), and after seeing her at my local comic shop I decided to take the plunge and do it.

Good god am I impressed. 95% of HTs promo shots, early or otherwise, did this figure no justice at all. She looks just stunning in person.

ipKM6P7Idu0kn.png

Amazing figure, and probably one of the finest looking 1/6th female figures ever imo.

Yeah I struggled with that as well, but I think she looks better in a more iconic "hero" pose

Loving the figure, though i can't seem to get her in an action pose that sticks.

Glad everyone is enjoying this in hand. If anyone need some pose ideas check out my pics in the art forum page. I put some creative ideas together, anyone who checks it out, hope it helps.:wink1:

Sadly dolly hair doesn't work like that. The parting is factory rooted into the scalp and cannot be altered (unless re-rooted). Haven't got my Babydoll yet, but i'd bet good money on her having the typical pigtail rooting pattern; rooted around her hairline & parting but pretty well bald otherwise (so said pigtails don't get too thick) so letting her hair down might not give the look hoped for!

i thought i read somewhere, OSW maybe, that BD's head was fully rooted, with no bald spots. anyone confirm?

Back