Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure is amazing, would've much preferred the Sword with with a fabric wrapped handle & the MP7 to be more accurate.

In the film it has a red dot sight instead of the holographic and 2 mags taoed together.

SP-BabyDollMP7.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine today from Sideshow and I also got the middle hair part. Although I am extremely disappointed with the hair it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. I do have to say overall the figure looks awesome.

I'm happy I didn't get this one, with the short bangs (shown underneath). Now there seems to be at least 3 different variations, to the rooted hair. Side parted, middle parted, & short bangs version :slap

IMG_5342-horzr.jpg
IMG_5355-horz.jpg

After receiving mine I think that in the above picture the person tried to repart the hair themselves. Finding that after they did the bangs on one side were shorter than the other and then they tried to even them up.

I just don't think it is possible to change the hair part since the bangs are already cut to be the correct length for the middle parted hair.

Figure is amazing, would've much preferred the Sword with with a fabric wrapped handle & the MP7 to be more accurate.

In the film it has a red dot sight instead of the holographic and 2 mags taoed together.

SP-BabyDollMP7.jpg

I wouldn't worry about "accuracy" too much...Rocket's UMP is suppressed in that scene, yet there's a huge muzzle flash. :lol

Well i've got a middle parting :(

Upon first look, she's so little her hands are tiny, looks excellent though :)

I got mine today from Sideshow and I also got the middle hair part. Although I am extremely disappointed with the hair it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. I do have to say overall the figure looks awesome.

..................Damn.:(

Picked up mine today, box design is pretty cool and the shipper is paper thin hell, the the whole figure boxed with shipper is probally the lightest 1/6th scale figure i've bought yet.

Man up and get combing.

:lecture

This figure DOES need hair combing /styling (i don't know how to put it in english), specialy on the front hair parts, and a neat anatomical pose IMO. If not she really looks like a messy Barbie.

These are the first photos i've found to compare, and they are not extremely, brutally different. But I believe you guys got the point.

536007_361525520576111_138228759572456_1086949_483855245_n.jpg

522354_360245354037461_138228759572456_1082681_235860246_n.jpg

By writing this I hope to get her hair well done when she gets here :lol

Last edited:
damn...i hope i get side parting...what are our options if we want side part but get middle part?
Well Sky thinks this is an option.
Man up and get combing.
I don't know if it's that simple, so instead, I contacted SSC to see if I could get a replacement. Still waiting for a reply.
Well i've got a middle parting :(
I got mine today from Sideshow and I also got the middle hair part.
Seeing these, I think I might get a "there all the same" reply from SSC. Kinda the same thing that happened to people with their crooked "A" Captain America figures. The crooked "A" doesn't bug me as much as this hair parting issue does.
After receiving mine I think that in the above picture the person tried to repart the hair themselves. Finding that after they did the bangs on one side were shorter than the other and then they tried to even them up.
You could be right ToyA.

Somebody "man up" & comb the hair already so we know it can be done without any problems :lol

Well Sky thinks this is an option.

I don't know if it's that simple, so instead, I contacted SSC to see if I could get a replacement. Still waiting for a reply.

Seeing these, I think I might get a "there all the same" reply from SSC. Kinda the same thing that happened to people with their crooked "A" Captain America figures. The crooked "A" doesn't bug me as much as this hair parting issue does.

You could be right ToyA.

Somebody "man up" & comb the hair already so we know it can be done without any problems :lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol
asking omg might be the quickest one, since I suspect he have already done that:monkey3

So who actually got the side parted? Are they determined by the different batches each seller gets? Maybe ss has middle part only etc...

Back