Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrives tomorrow at my job here in NYC. My facilities/mailroom guy is always handing me my Sideshow hot Toys deliveries in my office-with co-workers around . He keeps asking me what are all these "toys" I get ?Batman, Spiderman, Iron man.. etc Now he's gonna ask what the hell is a 12 inch Baby Doll . Ohh I hope the outer box only says Sucker Punch . :pray:

Mine arrives tomorrow at my job here in NYC. My facilities/mailroom guy is always handing me my Sideshow hot Toys deliveries in my office-with co-workers around . He keeps asking me what are all these "toys" I get ?Batman, Spiderman, Iron man.. etc Now he's gonna ask what the hell is a 12 inch Baby Doll . Ohh I hope the outer box only says Sucker Punch . :pray:

You're out of luck:rotfl:yess:

:rotfl
Since I already planned to get 2 of them, I asked my friend to buy it from me from action city singapore. hopefully they already have baby doll on stock.
About the hair parting status, I noticed that OMG play with it a bit, just see his photos that were taken from above and you'll get what I mean... maybe :monkey3

Better keep it away from them then, because it says Babydoll in pretty big print in gold on the side of the box. :lol

Just modded the MP7 slightly (taped a second Mag for quick reloads)

I can see why people are against rooted hair as you have to pose it and it can get messy, but for Babydoll i couldn't have pictured her with sculpted hair as a figure so i'm glad she has it.

Gonna try out some more poses tomorrow :D

This figure is just like the John Connor by Hot Toys, fantastic figure from a bleh movie.

26272ok.jpg

s2sj2e.jpg

2rh427k.jpg

2nuq1yg.jpg

nyv7a.jpg

5frur9.jpg

15mbbd0.jpg

One of the best figures so far this year, a all around very well made figure as well.

Last edited:
This really came out nice. I was going to skip this. However, after seeing all the pics I had a feeling I was going to regret it, so I just put it on Flex with SSC. I'll have her in about 60 days. First female figure I will add to my collection. I have two daughters 8 and 11 and it will make them happy to add a girl figure to daddy's display cabinets.

I was pondering buying this (OMGs photo review was revelatory), and after seeing her at my local comic shop I decided to take the plunge and do it.

Good god am I impressed. 95% of HTs promo shots, early or otherwise, did this figure no justice at all. She looks just stunning in person.

ipKM6P7Idu0kn.png

Amazing figure, and probably one of the finest looking 1/6th female figures ever imo.

:clap:goodpost:
This is the pose right here...... Beautiful and Bad Ass.

:lol You're obsessed man
:lol Maybe.

Vortex agrees with me at least :hi5:

I gave this figure a 7/10 before, but for some reason it feels like a 7.5/10 now. Best overall HT female figure, but not best HT female likeness. I think Abigail still keeps that title.

I was going to get this but after realizing is a failed attempt of Barbie to look like babydoll decided to pass on it. I mean look at the proto, much much better than the final product. Also the face looks greasy in the final. dissapointed to be honest.
When it comes to best female, I would give the tittle to either Elizabeth from Pirates of the Caribbean or Machinko.

:lol Maybe.

Vortex agrees with me at least :hi5:

:lol It's ok, i agree too ! I feel you obsession lol. I did her costume some time ago and i spent hours and hours looking for a kanekalon wig that had the side part on the left (front view). If it didn't have side parting on that side i wouldn't buy it :lol Finally I got one :yess:

I'd like to know hot to curl her pigtails, if possible, (now talking about the figure lol), the look kinna straigh to me and on the movie they are kind of curly ...

I was going to get this but after realizing is a failed attempt of Barbie to look like babydoll decided to pass on it. I mean look at the proto, much much better than the final product. Also the face looks greasy in the final. dissapointed to be honest.
When it comes to best female, I would give the tittle to either Elizabeth from Pirates of the Caribbean or Machinko.

Not sure if serious.

4240435825_9a5fcc70df_z.jpg

Has to be joking.:slap

Back