Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the delay has something to do with HT's recent lack of quality. They have delayed 4 figures, so it has nothing to do with the number of preorders. I guess after the recent Cap America disaster they had to react and for the figures that were closest to release it is much harder to improve and control quality. That is why those four figs are affected the most. Don't think it has anything to do with sales strategy, it's simply a necessity to get back on track QC-wise.

Unfortunate, because I was hoping for an announcement of another SP figure soon. Now that will be delayed as well. Bad luck! :gah:

Hot Toys are in a bit of a ruck as of late. With this backlog of products and numerous quality complaints it seems like Hot Toys have truly gotten ahead of themselves.

Ah well, no need to worry. Im actually happy that there delaying this one since it may give them time to finnaly look at the head sculpt.

Hot Toys Community on facebook, their "Note" still says November...

Okay, I admit, I might have exaggerated a bit to bring my point across. Sorry. :monkey3

Still it seemed to not live up to the HT standard.

i don't know, thats BS in my opinion..it looks better then the proto i think in ways, especially the eyeholes on the helmet look wider and more like it was on screen.

They get that from hottoys.jp which is usually the most accurate.

If this and the others are delayed, then i wonder why HT.jp hasn't changed the date.

HT.jp has updates... but it's not the most accurate..

Sharing a found image:
wallpaper1252770.jpg

Sooooo, will they be making Sweet Pea and Blondie as well? Cause if not, im not interested in getting Babydoll or Amber.

Sooooo, will they be making Sweet Pea and Blondie as well? Cause if not, im not interested in getting Babydoll or Amber.

Some what: Chicken or Egg... the condition for more girls depends on the success of Babydoll and Amber... As no HT females have been a quick sell out... more girls are unlikely..

great artwork of Babydoll :clap:clap
So, it's still either November 2011 or March/April 2012 for her:thud:
Now I'm quite pessimistic for her to come this month.
My only hope is The HT community still list her for this November

Hottoys.jp has changed it from November to December 2011

So i hope this is more correct than SSC's changed to Q2 next year. I don't see why they'd change it by one month on the site unless it's true.

:yess:

Hottoys.jp has changed it from November to December 2011

So i hope this is more correct than SSC's changed to Q2 next year. I don't see why they'd change it by one month on the site unless it's true.

:yess:

yes, I saw this too.
Bring the hype to me once again. BD will be the first HT female figure for me:yess:

Back