Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched this last night and how cool was it!!

Really want these figures now. Have to have them all. If not just Baby Doll but Sweat pea would just rock.

Also How did Amber/Blondie die in real life? I know Rocket got stabbed by the Chef but the other two where shot or was that all in Baby doll head?
I know the other Guards said we are not going to hurt these girls anymore in the real world?

Bit lost lol

Really want these figures now. Have to have them all. If not just Baby Doll but Sweat pea would just rock.

Also How did Amber/Blondie die in real life? I know Rocket got stabbed by the Chef but the other two where shot or was that all in Baby doll head?
I know the other Guards said we are not going to hurt these girls anymore in the real world?

Bit lost lol

I think the girls were punished or some crap lol. I saw it on an imax theatre and was still confused by the end. Still a great flick

Bit lost lol

Rocket doesn't get stabbed "in real life"
we never actually see Babydoll speak to the other girls "in real life"
only a very small part of the movie takes place in reality

Not that it means much but Forbiddenplanet in the UK was due this today and obviously hasn't got it, but they updated the listing with this...

"The suppliers have confirmed a current ship date to all retailers as 21 December 2011"

Man i wish there was some official word from Hot Toys, too many places have it as different dates :(

Speaking of ForbiddenPlanet UK, I picked up a Sucker Punch art book signed by the man himself; Zack Snyder.

ehhhh....I would def have bought this around the time the movie came out. Now I have lost interest.....thanks Hot Toys for saving me money.

Not that it means much but Forbiddenplanet in the UK was due this today and obviously hasn't got it, but they updated the listing with this...

"The suppliers have confirmed a current ship date to all retailers as 21 December 2011"

Man i wish there was some official word from Hot Toys, too many places have it as different dates :(

:gah: they've now changed it to May 31st :mad:

Rocket doesn't get stabbed "in real life"
we never actually see Babydoll speak to the other girls "in real life"
only a very small part of the movie takes place in reality

:D

Right but we know one girl dies for sure? :gah:

So there was two made up worlds. The one where she goes into when dancing then the brothel?

Rocket gets stabbed in the brothel by the chef.

In the real world does Blue Jones sell the girls to outsiders? The key round his neck said Mt Pleasant or something?

I just saw the movie the other day. Its a shame that it had a severe lack of story. It looked cool though - i read one of my fav artist Katsuya Terada handled character designs. The dream sequences, while cool, had a total lack of suspense since they all just seem super human.

Zack Snyder is such a beautiful visual director but he definitely needs a good writer to steer him in the right direction.

I really wished we saw the dance that babydoll does. I felt that if the movie was gonna lack story it should have at least objectify these sexy girls lol( im not jk tho). I did enjoy the end credits where it had shown what a performance at the brothel looked like. for a movie with show girls it had a lack of... performances :cuckoo:

back to the figures i hope they fixed the girls faces by the time its released

I just saw the movie the other day. Its a shame that it had a severe lack of story. It looked cool though - i read one of my fav artist Katsuya Terada handled character designs. The dream sequences, while cool, had a total lack of suspense since they all just seem super human.

Zack Snyder is such a beautiful visual director but he definitely needs a good writer to steer him in the right direction.

I really wished we saw the dance that babydoll does. I felt that if the movie was gonna lack story it should have at least objectify these sexy girls lol( im not jk tho). I did enjoy the end credits where it had shown what a performance at the brothel looked like. for a movie with show girls it had a lack of... performances :cuckoo:

back to the figures i hope they fixed the girls faces by the time its released

Did you watch the extended cut?

:D

Right but we know one girl dies for sure? :gah:

So there was two made up worlds. The one where she goes into when dancing then the brothel?

Rocket gets stabbed in the brothel by the chef.

In the real world does Blue Jones sell the girls to outsiders? The key round his neck said Mt Pleasant or something?
its just mentionned one escapes
not that any die
in the first made up world
Rocket gets stabbed
and Amber and Blondie get shot by Blue

Hot Toys HAVE confirmed
this will not be out before March/April

like I said
the word dirrectly from HT is March,April

Well SSC and others list around this time but hottoys.jp updated from Nov to Dec on release date (why change it to that and not April?)

So not that i don't trust you (a complete stranger) but....WHERE IS THIS OFFICIAL INFO?... LINK?

Where are you getting this info, Nova-force? Forbidden Planet?

yeah thats what they updated it to.

Back