Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sucks :mad

I can only hope they are getting these dates from SSC which has gotten it wrong

if this is indeed a 2nd Quarter release that mean Noland is getting released before these for gods sake.

i'm continuing to check hottoys.jp for a change, and remain sadly optimistic this is some mis-communication.

I'm with you nova. I was so excited to get a hold of this for next month. To confirm this, I already sent an email to SSC 2 days ago. still no reply though.
I'm hoping, maybe, just maybe SSC themselves not sure about the Q2 release date, so they still can,t reply my email

I don't know about you guys but I'm very happy hearing these changes in the ETA of these figures. Just the breather I need after Cap, Supes, Mark V, Bats EX & Leon! :yess:

well i e-mailed Toysquare
and they e-mailed Hot Toys
Toysquare have now changed their date to 1st quarter 2012

Which official?

I just wanna know why! The delay helps no one, if they're doing it cos this quarter is too crowded then once these delayed items hit at the same time as those due then, then its still crowded :cuckoo:

Well of course if 89' Bats and Joker dont get delayed, which is a good possibility after all. :lol

But yeah, I dont like the idea of both Sucker Punch gals being released at the same time along with both DXs being released at the same time. It will crucify my wallet and in turn my wife will crucify me! :gah:

was this movie any good? I have it but just haven't had the time to watch it yet.

It was pretty cool. Especially the director's cut! :rock

I think it sucks that the figures are being delayed. I have neither of them on PO, but I'm really looking forward to seeing inhand pics before placing an order. Sucks that we have to wait a couple more months :(

Back