Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really have no interest in watching the movie, I just like the figures!:lol

makes sense. The only good thing about the movie is the design. I think watching it would spoil it for you :lol

there are some animated shorts for promoting the movie. they are 100% better

[ame]https://youtu.be/U7ROVr-Eios[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/L6RGS2IL3SY[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/3tClvCc8m_g[/ame]

I watched the extended cut yesterday and I've heard it made the movie so much better. I don't see how, infact i'm not even sure what scenes were added.

Well SSC and others list around this time but hottoys.jp updated from Nov to Dec on release date (why change it to that and not April?)

So not that i don't trust you (a complete stranger) but....WHERE IS THIS OFFICIAL INFO?... LINK?

yeah thats what they updated it to.
if you write to them
thats what they will tell you
almost everyone updated to 2nd quarter
don't know why theres no update on their own site

:D

Right but we know one girl dies for sure? :gah:

So there was two made up worlds. The one where she goes into when dancing then the brothel?

Rocket gets stabbed in the brothel by the chef.

In the real world does Blue Jones sell the girls to outsiders? The key round his neck said Mt Pleasant or something?

This movie has a lot of loop holes I think. I get the whole 3 different worlds thing, and when baby doll and the gang was kicking ass in the third world it sort of meant she was "dancing" good in the 2nd. What was happening then in the real world? The french lady said she was a problem and she did actually stab blue so I could only assume other stuff happened as well has sweet pea actually does escape. Also this may just be me but i kind of hate how at the end baby doll tells sweet pea it's her story. Um, no it's not. besides that line Baby Doll is clearly the main character. To me up until the very end Sweet Pea was a at best a secondary character and kind of annoying to boot.

This movie has a lot of loop holes I think. I get the whole 3 different worlds thing, and when baby doll and the gang was kicking ass in the third world it sort of meant she was "dancing" good in the 2nd. What was happening then in the real world? The french lady said she was a problem and she did actually stab blue so I could only assume other stuff happened as well has sweet pea actually does escape. Also this may just be me but i kind of hate how at the end baby doll tells sweet pea it's her story. Um, no it's not. besides that line Baby Doll is clearly the main character. To me up until the very end Sweet Pea was a at best a secondary character and kind of annoying to boot.

At the start of the Film I think it said everyone has an angel or Guardian or something to watch out and help?

Maybe Babydoll was Sweatpea Angel?

This film could of been epic with better writing. Sound and Visuals where outstanding

At the start of the Film I think it said everyone has an angel or Guardian or something to watch out and help?

Maybe Babydoll was Sweatpea Angel?

This film could of been epic with better writing. Sound and Visuals where outstanding

I guess? I feel the film has a lot of reaching and sort of assuming on the viewer. Some people may say that's a good thing but in this cause i feel it's just sloppy writing. And for the record I actually like the movie, just feel it's pretty flawed.

we never do know who escaped in the real world
the ending with Sweat Pea is all in Babydoll's head
thats Babydoll's escape
its pretty much all explained on the Blu-Ray

in what part of the blu Ray? Not in the actual movie, unless you mean commentary.
yes,by Zach Snyder
they actually cut a little bit out that made it too evident
that thats what the end whas
things that support that
1-the fact that 2 characters from other fantasies
apear at the end
the WW1 kid and the "wiseman"
2-the added scene that shows sweat pea
stealing the dress she wears at the end while still in the fantasy world

eh, I feel this movie could of been better if it had better writing, i feel you shouldn't have to watch extra scenes and commentary explaining stuff to understand a movie and most of the explanations seems like guess's.

I think i may take my order to SSC or a different retailer.

How do u guys think QC will be on this? As in does it look prone to problems in particular areas, moreso than some other figures?

JC Hong mentioned on the HT FB blog that he and his team are aware of the QC issues with the factory last year and has already communicated with them about it. He said those problems should be addressed for this year and he wants to try some new techniques he's been experimenting with.

JC Hong mentioned on the HT FB blog that he and his team are aware of the QC issues with the factory last year and has already communicated with them about it. He said those problems should be addressed for this year and he wants to try some new techniques he's been experimenting with.

That's cool of them to address it like that. Always nice to see some communication between the company and fans. Even if they are not able to prevent the mass QC problems, at least having them acknowledge it and try to fix it is pretty sweet.

He may of communicated these problems to the factories and other departments but only time will tell if that actually means anything..with the road HT is going down lately, 2012 is bound to have numerous QC issues. But I'll try not to be a pessimist and I'll have my fingers crossed that difficult figures such as Babydoll with the rooted hair and Avatar Jake Sully with the immense paint come out perfect :pray:

Anybody considering their display options for this figure, been giving it some thought myself and considering making a custom samurai demon head to sit with it

Back