1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup definitely ordering. I don't see the point of a new sculpt though, since the previous one was already dead-on. Unless it's to change the expression or hairstyle or something.

HT has used the sculpt for 3 releases now...it's run its course I'd say, even though I do agree with you that the current sculpt is flawless.

Also a new sculpt will entice people who already own all the Tom Holland Spider-Men (like myself) to get the new one because it'll have a new sculpt.

And let's not forget there would for sure be lots of complainers whining about how HT is getting lazy by reusing the same old headsculpt (such as myself :lol).

Yup definitely ordering. I don't see the point of a new sculpt though, since the previous one was already dead-on. Unless it's to change the expression or hairstyle or something.

It looks like he's got a swirl of hair down in the blurred out pic. While the first was good, k think there is room for improvement.

What do you guys think the web wings will be made of? It doesn't look plastic to me like how the last one was...
Looks the same; you can see the magnet bars along his leg where it attaches.

Yeah with a new sculpt, the Tony glasses and generally a good presentation they definitely have my attention.

64695289_596861310805172_4024073908115021233_n.jpg

Quite a wait for this guy. Still, between now and then I have at least 5 other Spider-Men to look forward to...4 of which are due shortly (Advanced, Tech, Punk & Scarlet).

Really want that new longer circular web sling for my iron spider

Guys,

I might be behind the times here but the 2 Blue & Red suits (Top Right Exclusive & Bottom right in the pic in post one) have they had threads already & are they available to pre-order

I think the bottom right is the Video Game one isn't it?

Thanks & sorry for the dumb post ;)

Neil

The exclusive movie promo spidey was open for PO and is waitlisted if I am not wrong. The other one (video game spidey) has just been released.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2021 though. That is mad.

It says "Release date: Approximately Q4,2020 – Q1, 2021", so there's probably a fair chance it arrives earlier. But hopefully it doesn't arrive too early - I already have plenty of pre-orders piling up in the first half of 2020, with potentially a few more to come. :lol

Needless to say, this is an instant pre-order. I'm curious if this will have the HC suit creasing concern. Hopefully not.

Guys,

I might be behind the times here but the 2 Blue & Red suits (Top Right Exclusive & Bottom right in the pic in post one) have they had threads already & are they available to pre-order

I think the bottom right is the Video Game one isn't it?

Thanks & sorry for the dumb post ;)

Neil

Here’s the thread for the red/blue Stark Tech suit (same as movie promo that is on waitlist)
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178846

And here’s the video game Scarlet Spider:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231171

The exclusive movie promo spidey was open for PO and is waitlisted if I am not wrong. The other one (video game spidey) has just been released.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Here’s the thread for the red/blue Stark Tech suit (same as movie promo that is on waitlist)
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178846

And here’s the video game Scarlet Spider:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231171

Thanks guys.

Appreciate the replies

Not to try & hunt one down ;)

Neil

So where do we think this will come in on price? I'm guessing between $251 (VG Advanced Suit) and $259 (Iron Spider). It's got the new TH sculpt plus the spoiler accessory, so definitely higher than the base Stealth Suit ($235). If it's $270+, that extra accessory better be damn nice! Not that it would stop me from ordering. :lol

So where do we think this will come in on price? I'm guessing between $251 (VG Advanced Suit) and $259 (Iron Spider). It's got the new TH sculpt plus the spoiler accessory, so definitely higher than the base Stealth Suit ($235). If it's $270+, that extra accessory better be damn nice! Not that it would stop me from ordering. :lol

We don’t have to guess; it’ll be $251 at Sideshow.

And you know this how? I agree that's the most likely price based the recent Spidey suit releases, but it's not set in stone.

The Sideshow prices align with the Secret Base prices, which are shown at the same time that the HT Facebook puts up announcement pics. It’s possible they could abruptly change the exchange rate but it’s been consistent for a while.

The Sideshow prices align with the Secret Base prices, which are shown at the same time that the HT Facebook puts up announcement pics. It’s possible they could abruptly change the exchange rate but it’s been consistent for a while.

OK, got it. I didn’t realize the Secret Base price was already known. Thanks.

OK, got it. I didn’t realize the Secret Base price was already known. Thanks.

It's not a direct translation since the HK prices are cheaper, but the ratio is always the same (so far). It's nice if you're impatient like me and want to know the price like 8 hours sooner than SS posts it.

Back