Hot Toys Miles G. Morales / Prowler. Across the Spider-Verse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
【Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse - 1/6th scale Miles G. Morales Collectible Figure】

“I'm Miles Morales. But you can call me The Prowler.” – Miles G. Morales

Miles G. Morales is the alternate reality version of Miles, who grew up completely differently from him. This version of the character was never bitten by a radioactive spider and doesn’t have any superpowers. But he has fallen into the role of becoming the vigilante the Prowler, under the tutelage of his uncle Aaron.

Hot Toys is thrilled to expand the Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse collectible series and presenting the new 1/6th scale Miles G. Morales collectible figure for all collectors in this dimension!

The highly-detailed figure includes a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball system and a masked head with LED light up function in purplish red. His futuristic outfit in purple tone is beautifully recreated through a mixed media costume, from the jacket with tall standing collar, backpack, printed shirt, pants and the sculpted utility belt. The figure also includes a pair of LED lighted Prowler gauntlets and sneakers with luminous reflective effect to complete his look as seen in movie. More detailed accessories include spray cans, attacking effect, comic art backdrop, a pipe pole with chains as diorama accessory, and a themed figure stand.

A Special Edition available in selected markets includes eye effect accessory for more display option.

This is the opportunity to pre-order the Miles G. Morales for your Spider-Man collection!

#MilesGMorales #SpiderVerse #AcrosstheSpiderVerse #Marvel #HotToysCollectibles #Sixthscale
IMG_5819.jpeg
IMG_5820.jpeg
IMG_5821.jpeg
IMG_5822.jpeg
IMG_5825.jpeg
IMG_5823.jpeg
IMG_5824.jpeg

Wild that they made this before Peter B. Not one I'd get, but it's always cool to see them making something unexpected and one-off.

I would have a hard time passing on Peter B Parker. Possibly the best film adaptation of classic Peter. This looks great, despite only being on the screen for small amount of time. If I had infinite space and money I might buy it just for how it would stand out on the shelf.

This looks great, and I guess Hot Toys couldn’t wait for “Beyond the Spiderverse” (whenever it gets released). The claws are killer! 😬

The pipe attachment for the dynamic flights stand is really cool, might be the first time I actually use one of those.

Hum, I'm not as impressed as everyone here. This figure didn't do much for me, for some reason.... maybe it's all that purple.

He reminds me of a wooden puppet in the face close up pic. Maybe it’s the sharpness on his face

Back